Technicalreset-me-do

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)      
43067.5 In reply to 43067.4 
I managed to get in, and it does have my new card details, despite me not providing them. :/

It also says transfer would take 5-7 days which is bullshit, but since expiry/renewal date is sooner than I thought I guess I'll have to let it renew (at twice the price I would otherwise pay), and then do the transfer afterwards.

Trying to look on the bright side, it could be worse, but still fucking frustrating.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

43067.6 In reply to 43067.5 
The Domain system should be administered by an international non-profit NGO and not farmed out for ISPs to abuse at will.
“Beer can artwork accidentally thrown in bin”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
43067.7 In reply to 43067.6 
Yeah, I've just been pondering the absurdity of paying so much for essentially a fraction of a kilobyte.

And using complex bloated buggy JS interfaces for something that underneath is relatively simple.

An international non-profit that provided a lightweight flexible API would be great, although perhaps only a partial solution.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

43067.8 In reply to 43067.7 
I've been thinking about just using an IP address. We barely ever type them in anyway.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–8

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats