Music, Film, TV & BooksBandidas (2006) TWR

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Voltane      
43058.2 In reply to 43058.1 
A ‘modern’ western with a nice angle on how Western Capitalism negatively affects countries it takes advantage of written by Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen.

However it’s stuck with a 1st half that goes through all its plot points at 100mph not giving any chance for acting, along with teasing a ‘love triangle’ that is supposed to be the centre of the comedic aspects which is very predictable and not even humorous.

Overall it passed the time but not one I would give another thought to watching again.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

43058.3 In reply to 43058.2 
Saw this on the telly yonks ago, before streaming was the thing. So it must have been Virgin TV since that's what we had back then. jeez. I'm not convinced I'm even remembering the same movie even though the title and subject seem to match. Was it Luc Besson? That's shocking, although I suppose he is drawn to the sensational before the interesting. Wouldn't watch it again. Felt a bit uncomfortable the first time.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
43058.4 In reply to 43058.3 
He didn’t direct it but co-wrote it.

I’m not sure if the 2 directors have done anything else but I hope they learned what not to do in a movie.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

43058.5 In reply to 43058.4 
No, I realised he wasn't the director. I don't remember it especially well, although I do remember it so it must have nudged something. 

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–5

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats