Idle Chit ChatHalloween

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Am I the only one who saw this and immediately visualised Halloween parties?

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
43055.2 In reply to 43055.1 

My first thought was: if it's a common food dye, why is this only just discovered?

I mean, Herbert G Wells seems to have guessed such a technique 127 years ago, has it really taken this long for someone to go "hey, I wonder if that would actually work"...?

Also, there's an image at the top of the article seemingly showing a human hand, but later on the article says "the procedure has not yet been tested on humans and researchers will need to show it is safe to use", and watching the video doesn't show that hand image, but does show a clearly fake arm with alongside "the method has not yet been tested in humans", so WTF is up with that?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
43055.3 In reply to 43055.2 
It's working on rats. 'Nuff said.
“A man with nicotine, protein, caffeine, and creatine coursing through his veins is an unstoppable force.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
43055.4 In reply to 43055.2 
Yes, that hand is an over enthusiastic bit of computer graphics. I wasn't 100% sure from the article whether this only worked with red light. If that's the case the you could have all the red lights come on at midnight (or the witching hour or whatever) for extra impact.

Seeing as it's Halloween in a few weeks, it seems like the ideal time for a test.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–4

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats