Music, Film, TV & BooksTwisters (2024) TWR

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Drew (X3N0PH0N)     
43045.8 In reply to 43045.7 
Seen 2012. Love the tectonic plates bobbing about like the crispy top on a creme brulee with all the cars and people dropping off... Independence Day 2 did something similar when the stonking great space ship landed. Haven't seen Moonfall although I actually took the time to stick it on my Plex server (twat that I am) a while back. I'll have to skim through for the scary bits. Or is it worth a proper watch?* Made my first ever mastadon post today (social) although, on reflection, it wasn't a very social post.

*you love it. I'll give it a go.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
43045.9 In reply to 43045.8 
Yeah, I love all that stuff in 2012. And I even liked or enjoyed most of the characters we follow.

Moonfall has more, and more hyperbolic, earth-being-fucked up stuff. Makes 2012 look tame in comparison. But the characters were for me not enjoyable. And the alien stuff towards the end is *very silly*. I'd still way watch it properly, but only if you're in the mood for that kind of dumbness.

Haven't seen Independence Day 2. Enjoyed the first but assumed the second would be bad. I'll give it a watch.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Drew (X3N0PH0N)     
43045.10 In reply to 43045.9 
Bloody hell, don't listen to me. Independence day 2 is terrible. Then again, if we're in that irresponsible space where we can flick from one thing to another, some of the scenes are fun.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
43045.11 In reply to 43045.10 
Oh they're all terrible. But enjoyable. I'm sure Moonfall is worse. 2012 and Independence Day you can kinda treat as almost plausible if you switch parts of your brain off. Moonfall is just straight up silly.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–11

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats