Games (inc Online)Skyrim

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)     
39098.474 In reply to 39098.473 
It's probably easier if you're not trying to sneak everywhere, as they're invariably not very good at it. And they also set off traps all the time.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  af (CAER)     
39098.475 In reply to 39098.474 
To be fair, there is very little funnier than watching someone set off one of those spike wall traps, staggering to their feet, setting off the trap again, ad infinitum.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.476 In reply to 39098.474 
Haha, yeah. Some dood from Winterhold was helping me on one of the quests. We were walking down a corridor and I thought I was being attacked. When I turned around he had set off a trap which was firing arrows at me.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.477 In reply to 39098.476 
Hmm, I've always hated companions in these games. I'd much rather tell them to sod off and then do things the way I want to do them. Far less stressful!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Byte (BYTESPC)     
39098.478 In reply to 39098.456 
What memory address issues is it meant to stop? Do you mean the 4GB patches or sommat else?

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.479 In reply to 39098.478 
The 4gb change to vsac or whatever no longer works with this new patch, so many issues with this game glad I have on ps3 too but to be honest even that keeps freezing and with that you have the save game problem :(, releasing a borked game in this day and age is not good

It's Better To Burn Out Than To fade Away .
Doug ( Bytespc )

E-Mail - bytespc@virginmedia.com

MSN bytes_pc_advice@hotmail.com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.480 In reply to 39098.479 
Can't say I've had any issues with the game beyond sleep deprevation :) Another sleep at silly a.m. :( Had the occasional drop to the desktop when first loading a save game but it's been fine apart from that. The physics is annoying too, walking into a skull which smashes into you and hurts you.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.481 In reply to 39098.480 
As you progress some of the tears and glitches are hilarious, outside one town a monk type character is now sitting below the surface of the land and yet he still taks to you, mamoths that can fly, fish that are swimming above the surface :(

Doug ( Bytespc )

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.482 In reply to 39098.481 
Apart from the odd dead dragon following me around for a bit, I haven't had any of those glitches, despite having more hours in-game than I'd care to admit to.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
WTF happened to spoiler tags? :@

▪                    
             ┌────┐    ┌────┐                      
          │    │    │    │ ▪                    
          │    └────┘    │                      
          │   ──┐  ┌──   │ ▪                    
   ┌──────┤    ▪    ▪    │                      
  ┌┘      │              │ ▪                    
┌─┤       └──┐  │  │  ┌──┘                      
│ │          │ ││  ││ │   ┌─┐                   
│ │          └─┼┤  └┴─┴───┘ │                   
│ │           ─┘│           │                   
│ │   ┌──────┐  └┬──────────┘                   
  │   │      │   │                              
  │   │      │   │                              
  └───┘      └───┘                              
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
39098.484 In reply to 39098.482 
I did have one dragon fly around a bit then suddenly drop dead before I even got an arrow off. That was nice of it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

My latest is a Dragon that doesnt give up a soul, killed it / looted it but no soul and no decay either :(

Doug ( Bytespc )

MSN bytes_pc_advice@hotmail.com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
39098.486 In reply to 39098.483 
Sorry. Forgot.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Must admit, I've logged close to 50 hours of gameplay now and have noticed very few issues. I've had 3 crashes (par for the course with Bethesda games), a couple of sluggish characters (follow the character in a quest and they kept stopping to comment on me), and the giant hits you onto the moon bug, but apart from that, it's actually been relatively plain sailing.
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
39098.488 In reply to 39098.487 
The biggest problem is how fucking addictive it is. It's impossible to play for just 30 minutes, instead I spend 3 hours searching through Dwemer ruins.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.489 In reply to 39098.488 
Dwemer ruins are cool, but I have fonder (and quite likely rose-tinted) memories of them in Morrowind (possibly just because I'd never experienced anything like that before. Also, they had cooler names).
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.490 In reply to 39098.489 

I wasn't expecting a lot of the stuff in the game. I'm glad I haven't read or seen too much about it, visiting places and seeing weird things for the first time is fun :)

I'm supposed to be going Christmas shopping tonight but a 4am sleep has left me feeling a bit sleepy. I think I might go home and play some more instead. I need some time that's before 12am to play :(

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Oh man, I so want to find out what's happening in Winterhold but bed is just slightly more important tonight :( Also I don't like fighting flying snakey hard to shoot at things.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.492 In reply to 39098.485 
I had that a couple of times, but i think that was specifically mentioned in the notes for the last patch.

I've not really had many serious bugs with this game. Nowhere near as many as you seem to have had anyway. CTD's used to be a problem, but not after the last patch. A couple of times there were some missing textures, and just purple or yellow blobs instead, but again i've not seen that since the patch. Never had the backwards flying dragon thing, or any clipping problems. The worst i had was a couple of bugged quests, requiring console commands to fix.

MrTrent A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless. In a world of criminals who operate above the law.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  MrTrent     
39098.493 In reply to 39098.492 
I had a CTD last night, and I took it as a hint the game wanted me to go to bed. I'd found some dwemer ruins (Irkngthand I think it was) and approached it from the south, over the mountain.

On my first attempt to assault the bandits therein, I sat high on the mountainside and peppered them with arrows for a bit before heading in. Alas, I ran into the bandit chieftan (literally) and he killed me in one hit.

On my second attempt, I remembered I had a couple of fireball staffs, which I employed to great effect/amusement, once again from the safety of the cliffside. In particular when one of the explodey ones landed near the aforementioned bandit chief and he ran blindly off a bridge and fell to his death. After softening up the bandits thus, I crept down and finished a few more off with my bow. Alas I got jumped by one and in a panic to equip my daggers I mistakenly left one of the fireball staffs in my left hand, which I didn't notice until I was dead, after wondering why my rapid clicks weren't doing as much as they should have.

On my third attempt, I repeated the firebombing routine, this time managing to get a couple more bandits to leap to their doom. Then when I crept down to finish the rest off, the game crashed. It was just about midnight, so I admitted defeat and went to bed :C
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  421–440  441–460  461–480  481–500  …  761–773

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats