Games (inc Online)Skyrim

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  johngti_mk-ii     
39098.414 In reply to 39098.411 
I've managed to not have kids so far, and I'm spending every other week on call and not being able to leave the flat, at the moment. So it's easy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Oscarvarium (OZGUR)     
39098.415 In reply to 39098.413 
nope I reached level 24 before visiting the Greybeards and have killed 9 or 10 before that point, so long as you visit Whiterun and start the Jarls quest series, remember that you start the main quest simply by starting the game.

It's Better To Burn Out Than To fade Away .
Doug ( Bytespc )

E-Mail - bytespc@virginmedia.com

MSN bytes_pc_advice@hotmail.com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Byte (BYTESPC)     
39098.416 In reply to 39098.415 
Before visiting the Greybeards? That's after killing the first quest dragon. I haven't collected/handed in the Dragonstone yet (and thus not triggered the first dragon fight) and not seen any up to level 20ish on two separate characters.

Also, I can't think of a signature, any ideas?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
39098.417 In reply to 39098.414 
And I've sent my 18 month old to boarding school, divorced my wife and quit my job. /Plenty/ of time to play now.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Oscarvarium (OZGUR)     
39098.418 In reply to 39098.416 
So as you surmise the Dragon Stone is the trigger, its a shame as imho the Dragons are one of the highlights of this fabulous game, plus you get a real kick in the stats for killing them. I found my Archery skills advanced a lot quicker , one downside for me with the levelling system not giving you enough perks for all the skill sets I want to develop :(

Doug ( Bytespc )

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.419 In reply to 39098.418 

I'm pretty sure the trigger is just the first quest dragon fight, just after you hand in the dragonstone.

I'm deliberately holding off activating the dragons on two of my characters. They are amazing and quite a lot of fun to fight, but it's also quite annoying if you're trying to do something and get jumped by one. The first time I encountered a random one I had no ranged attacks ready (only short-range spells and melee weapons) so I was pretty much completely unable to fight it. I took shelter in a nearby cabin but there was some mage guy in there who attacked me, and then followed me outside where the dragon was still waiting. :-((

Also, I can't think of a signature, any ideas?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.420 In reply to 39098.418 

All I've done on the main quest so far is talk to the first guy in Riverwood, the rest of the time has been spent wandering around so no dragons yet.

The baddest dude I've seen so far was someone called Krosis who I stumbled upon at the top of a mountain. I thought he was just another mate I could easily defeat but I had to run away as I couldn't touch him.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)     
39098.421 In reply to 39098.420 
That's the one that killed my Lydia. Though I may have accidentally helped with my sword. I had to run away on several attempts. I think I finally got him at around level 30.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.422 In reply to 39098.414 

Kids so far...that you know of!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to have a fiddle but I honestly can't see where to get the time.

Add THE VETOES to your myspace friends!!! Pretty please :D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
39098.423 In reply to 39098.422 
It's a bit cold in here love.

Loving it.
Almor2

Attachments:

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  777 (ALMOR)     
39098.424 In reply to 39098.423 
:D I've been having lots of fun with it. 11 hours in now, level 9 I think. Whenever someone says "elsewhere" it will now make me think of the Khajiit.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

Well I finally have read through this entire thread and it looks like I am going to need a bottle of chloroform for the wife and kid in order to play this game properly. Its going to be a quiet Christmas, for them anyway MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on Christmas!

Web Shite Mail Me

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX)     
39098.426 In reply to 39098.425 
I'm amazed I've racked up nearly 30 hours so far, what with the misses and everything!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.427 In reply to 39098.424 

38hrs, level 25.
I'd like to think I've put a serious dent in the quests, but comparing my map to a fully revealed one I'm scratching at the surface. :-O

Almor2
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  777 (ALMOR)     
39098.428 In reply to 39098.427 
I put another 4 hours into thwus last night which meant going to bed after 2 aagain. Tiredness and dodgy sinuses isn't fun in the morning.

My mage man is doing pretty well against most enemies. Could do with more Magicka even though I've put every level increase into it. Need better enchanted items.

Killed my second (on my own) dragon. Poo pood myself when I heard the first roar as I really wasn't expecting to.see.a dragon on top of Winterhold College. In fact the second was also there but a frost breathing one which I thought was novel for a dragon.

Started some of the quests in Winterhold and met the Psijil, or sommat like that. Thought there was a bug at one point. Walked up to the man and the colours changed. Ancoaoaon was stuck mid walk then I realised time had stopped :D<spoiler/>

Was in an inn with a bard a couple of days ago. He was singing a song, I walked upstairs with him behind and by the time I.opened one of the bedroom doors he was asleep :D

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.429 In reply to 39098.428 
I found Blackreach (or Darkreach or whatever it's called) last night. That place needs a map of it's own.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.430 In reply to 39098.429 
Don't know that place. Sounds interesting. Went back to Shearpoint where Krosis was last night as it was the closest point I'd travelled near somewhere I was going. There's now a dragon with him :O He was deadly enough before. I can't imagine trying to.take.him on now.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.431 In reply to 39098.430 
You have to lure the dragon away from the Shout wall and up the slope, just far enough away from the dead guy that he doesn't get involved. Only took me three or four tries to get that right.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.432 In reply to 39098.431 
Does he have some quest/story relevance? I stumbled upon him walking the wilds one day.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39098.433 In reply to 39098.429 
I know what you mean it's the same with the dewner ruins or whatever there called , I hate those dwarven machines left running after centuries

Doug ( Bytespc )

MSN bytes_pc_advice@hotmail.com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  361–380  381–400  401–420  421–440  …  761–773

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats