Teh ForumTeh Northern Summer Meat - 15th May, York

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Dan (HERMAND)     
37298.61 In reply to 37298.60 
He says "HI!!" btw.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
37298.62 In reply to 37298.55 

Someone should plan a Midlands meet, save me going too far and I could bring Pork pie from Ye Olde Melton Town.

Not me though, I don't have my own house or anything, so I wouldn't know where people could stay.

When you think of pie, do you think meat or fruit?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wench (AYLUSIA)     
37298.63 In reply to 37298.62 
The idea of Melton Mowbray Pork Pies makes a Midland Meat slightly more appealing. You and Moorcock should chat.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
37298.64 In reply to 37298.18 
quote:
He said "my eyes are fucking blue, not black".

I don't even know what that means, which probably makes me hopelessly naive. I'm guessing it's some kind of racist generalisation but how that relates to Sega and Sony I have no idea. And I don't even have the excuse of a badgering word filter.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
37298.65 In reply to 37298.64 
I think it's a saying reserved specifically for the gypsey classes.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.66 In reply to 37298.1 

Yes + Amy. York gets our vote too as it's an hour on public transport instead of two. And public transport... is full of the public.

Ew.

Rich
Web: LostJohnnies.com
Email: rich [at] lostjohnnies [dot] com
MSN Messenger: dexta1984 [at] hotmail [dot] com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich     
37298.67 In reply to 37298.66 
Good work.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

RIGHT!
I've now got tickets to York - we're getting in about 2ish, and will see y'all, as is traditional, in The Maltings. Sound good? Of course it does. Unless they chuck us out for bad language or they don't have amusingly-titled beers or something.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
It's now a no. Somehow that weekend has become the busiest weekend I'm going to have in a long while. It's a few friends birthdays around then and we're Go-Karting on the saturday. The sunday I have a clash too, I'm supposed to be doing the Manchester 10K and there's also a TKD comp in Cardiff. Oh, my cousins sons christening is on the sunday too. Busy.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
37298.70 In reply to 37298.69 
Pff. Video conference while you're running?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.71 In reply to 37298.70 
Gah, will need to see what train tickets are like on pay day. I've eaten, drunk, inhaled or otherwise consumed 400 quid in the last 5 days :-|

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
37298.72 In reply to 37298.71 
You bloody glutton. MEGABUS /!!/

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.73 In reply to 37298.72 
Whitby Gothic Weekend FTW!

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
37298.74 In reply to 37298.73 
Oh yeah. Good time? I saw a Facebook group the other day entitled, "I've never seen a Goth driving a car". Which is true!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.75 In reply to 37298.74 
Totally awesome. I saw a rolls royce hearse driven by a goth.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.76 In reply to 37298.1 
I'm totally coming now (if you like John).
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER)     
37298.77 In reply to 37298.76 
Awesome.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.78 In reply to 37298.76 
(bounce)

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.79 In reply to 37298.76 
You will be required to wear fabulous shoes though.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.80 In reply to 37298.79 
May I suggest sir?

bastard by name, bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  41–60  61–80  81–100  …  161

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats