Teh ForumTeh Northern Summer Meat - 15th May, York

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL

I'm home after not attending the meat :C

Wish me luck with the Manchester 10k tomorrow. I have had no training, many injuries and I'm not sober now.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
37298.142 In reply to 37298.141 

GOOD LUCK ANT. 10K IS PISS, GWAN.

Ahem, I appear to have got home.

Happy party to Osc. who's official event I didn't attend. A good meat though I think overall.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.143 In reply to 37298.142 

Glad you all seemed to have a good time.

My plan to send odd texts to teh meat throughout the day went out the window when I spent most it attending a friends' birthday (and by odd i mean both infrequent and strange).

Must do a Southern meat before Christmas (i'm thinking mid-November).

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Teh Meat 2010

Voltane: I shall attend such a meat I think.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER)     
37298.145 In reply to 37298.144 

Dan, Mouse has me'd you: http://picasaweb.google.com/michaelwatmough/TehMeat2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCO2eypPav9uwdw&feat=embedwebsite#

I'd be offended, if I were you.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Hmm, that was rather good fun! I'll try and get the pics I took uploaded to Facebook at some point today. Other than that, it was also the closest I've come to missing a train as well. I literally had to sprint across the platform and vault through the doors just as they were about to close. Still! Twas a good evening. Made all the better by my curious lack of a hangover this morning :-)
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Voltane     
37298.147 In reply to 37298.143 
Good Meat! I was unusually close to Mouse and no one broke anything. Good to see you all :-)

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
37298.148 In reply to 37298.145 

Wish they were tagged so I knew who I was looking at!

Looks like you all had a good time, wish I wasn't around the world, I'd love to attend.

Sorry, I can't hear a word you're saying!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Ken (SHIELDSIT)     
37298.149 In reply to 37298.148 
Come to london in september!

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Home at last. Grand meat, and thanks again to man4p for bummings and breakfast.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
37298.151 In reply to 37298.149 
I would love to, but I don't think it's going to happen this year. Maybe if I start saving now I can make it next summer!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Ken (SHIELDSIT)     
37298.152 In reply to 37298.151 
Start swimming now and you should make it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
37298.153 In reply to 37298.152 

Ha! It would rock to have a meat in the US.

Someday I am going to make it over there. My grams came over when she was 9 from Scotland and it's one of my goals to get over there to see it before I'm old. I need to hurry cause I'm getting teh olds quick.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
37298.154 In reply to 37298.145 
He got the two best looking people there mixed up, he is merely dazzled.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER)     
37298.155 In reply to 37298.154 

It's true :(

I shall try and tag people now.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

This is my favourite photo of Teh Meat:

From Teh Meat 2010

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
37298.157 In reply to 37298.156 

OMFG THAT'S MY HAND :-D

(Don't it look podgy :-S)

Rich
Web: LostJohnnies.com
Email: rich [at] lostjohnnies [dot] com
MSN Messenger: dexta1984 [at] hotmail [dot] com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
37298.158 In reply to 37298.20 

Feel good!
-----------------------------
http://www.ghdtradezone.com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  xseoer     
37298.159 In reply to 37298.158 
Cunt
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  xseoer     
37298.160 In reply to 37298.158 
Wow, thanks! I was planning on feeling bad, but then you came along!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  101–120  121–140  141–160  161

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats