Teh ForumTeh Northern Summer Meat - 15th May, York

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  koswix     
37298.121 In reply to 37298.120 
I'm coming with beard.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
37298.122 In reply to 37298.121 
The more the merrier!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
37298.123 In reply to 37298.121 
According to Latitude Boff is still in the river.

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.124 In reply to 37298.123 
According to latitude, mouse was in Leeds 40 mins ago. According to my phone's gps, we're just passing through 'Current Location Can Not Be found'.

Rich
Web: LostJohnnies.com
Email: rich [at] lostjohnnies [dot] com
MSN Messenger: dexta1984 [at] hotmail [dot] com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich     
37298.125 In reply to 37298.124 
According to Google Latitude, the iPhone is unworthy.
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.126 In reply to 37298.124 
I've been in 'no data connection' most of the way. :-(

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
We are in York station. Will wait 10 minutes then The Maltings.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

We're on a train, currently in hartlepool station. See you all at twoish.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

We are in bed, wishing I was there. :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.130 In reply to 37298.124 
Don't forget my pint. I can't see the taps from here, but any of the local ales will do. Ta.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Dear Greg etc

Are you still coming along?

Lots of love,

Everyone
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 37298.132 was deleted

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
37298.133 In reply to 37298.132 
They're being satisfied by everybody else.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
37298.134 In reply to 37298.132 
They're not desires, they're urges.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.135 In reply to 37298.134 
Hopefully Mouse didn't break his arm/leg/other before they were satisfied.

bastard by name, bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
37298.136 In reply to 37298.135 
Cheeky slump. I am on my way home... well via a colleagues birthday party.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
37298.137 In reply to 37298.130 
Consider it done!

Rich

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.138 In reply to 37298.137 
Here's some of the photos. These and more in better quality on my facebook account! :0)

Rich

Attachments:

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.139 In reply to 37298.138 
Cnutn

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.140 In reply to 37298.139 
Una fneek, ect. :-)

Rich

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  81–100  101–120  121–140  141–160  161

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats