Teh ForumNorthern Meat - NOW 12th September 2009 (DATE CHANGE)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Dave!!     
36350.240 In reply to 36350.239 
we're about 20 mins away. Get a round in.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.241 In reply to 36350.240 
Pint of black sheep for me, be there in about 20 too.

The Seventh Posture of Burton's translation of The Perfumed Garden is an unusual position not described in other classical sex manuals. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner faces the receiver, straddling the receiver's lower leg, and lifts the receiver's upper leg on either side of the body onto the crook of penetrating partner's elbow or onto the shoulder. While some references describe this position as being "for acrobats and not to be taken seriously," others have found it very comfortable, especially during pregnancy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Kenny! Where you at boi?

Which of the following would you most prefer?
A: a puppy,
B: a pretty flower from your sweety, or
C: a large properly formatted data file?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

If anyones got Kennys number email me it to michaelwatmough at gee male dot com

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Never mind, he's here and the fellowship is complete!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.245 In reply to 36350.244 
(fail)

The Seventh Posture of Burton's translation of The Perfumed Garden is an unusual position not described in other classical sex manuals. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner faces the receiver, straddling the receiver's lower leg, and lifts the receiver's upper leg on either side of the body onto the crook of penetrating partner's elbow or onto the shoulder. While some references describe this position as being "for acrobats and not to be taken seriously," others have found it very comfortable, especially during pregnancy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
36350.246 In reply to 36350.245 
Haha, you're Gimli! :D
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Lovely day, fab bunch. I ended up home pretty early from a rather dull continuation of alchol consumption in Manchester, all my friends wussed off about 3am.

My highlights were meeting those I had met for the first time, watching Kos crush a small child, people admiring my *fabulous* shoes and actually claiming my Manthorp snog.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER)     
36350.248 In reply to 36350.247 
Yeah, 'friends'.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.249 In reply to 36350.248 

We took it to the NEXT LEVEL BABY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixDTZ_wi-Is

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

That were reet.

Good to see everyone again, though I'm still amused that we count as a group of 'lads' and got KB'd from the Maltings.

Special thankyous to Steve as always: for the use of your snake and your sofa, and for not making us get up at 4am for breakfast. Still impressed that you cooked 4 breakfasts and had nothing yourself.

And an honourable mention to the York branch of Jessops.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Good to see everyone again. Thanks very much for your kind hospitality Steve, I am definitely getting me a robot snake.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

My good lady and I had a great day in York - we had a picnic in the park before meeting up with teh posse, and the weather was perfect. It was good to see everyone again, and Gaynor enjoyed meeting you all. Shocking, I know.

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon user reviews:

Kill Your Friends - John Niven
I was in one of the bands mentioned in this great book and we were at our most active in 1997.
Whipping Boy - Whipping Boy
We toured with Whipping Boy in the 90's and I thought they were very boring.
Neo Wave - Silver Sun
The greatest album ever made. This album is without doubt the greatest album of the 1990's, containing as it does the most uninhibited, most concise, most ear-bashingly beautiful tunes this side of hell.

[Guess the reviewer's band. Go on. Guess.]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  …  201–220  221–240  241–252

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats