Teh ForumNorthern Meat - NOW 12th September 2009 (DATE CHANGE)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Manthorp     
36350.201 In reply to 36350.178 
^ That was supposed to be @ you.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
36350.202 In reply to 36350.199 

:(

Sell me a mandocello. I hear Fershman did one a while back.

The Seventh Posture of Burton's translation of The Perfumed Garden is an unusual position not described in other classical sex manuals. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner faces the receiver, straddling the receiver's lower leg, and lifts the receiver's upper leg on either side of the body onto the crook of penetrating partner's elbow or onto the shoulder. While some references describe this position as being "for acrobats and not to be taken seriously," others have found it very comfortable, especially during pregnancy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
36350.203 In reply to 36350.202 
Did they? You're full of lies. They're hard to come by them. Just get a Cittern,

Which of the following would you most prefer?
A: a puppy,
B: a pretty flower from your sweety, or
C: a large properly formatted data file?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.204 In reply to 36350.203 

According to some forum thread somehwere, anyway.

BUt it turns out they were talking about some dude called Freshman :$

I do nut want a Cittern, they have too many strings. I might get a bouzouki and turn it into a mandocello.

Or I might save up for the mandocello i found online. But I don't think I'll ever have £700 to spend :(

The Seventh Posture of Burton's translation of The Perfumed Garden is an unusual position not described in other classical sex manuals. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner faces the receiver, straddling the receiver's lower leg, and lifts the receiver's upper leg on either side of the body onto the crook of penetrating partner's elbow or onto the shoulder. While some references describe this position as being "for acrobats and not to be taken seriously," others have found it very comfortable, especially during pregnancy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.205 In reply to 36350.203 
Want one like this but not so ugly (skip the first 1.40s or so)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.206 In reply to 36350.205 

:|
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
36350.207 In reply to 36350.206 
:D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.208 In reply to 36350.205 
The sound on my Netbook has stopped working and I can't be arsed going upstairs :(

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.209 In reply to 36350.208 
Fuck you, mouse. Fuck /you/.

:'(

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Oscarvarium (OZGUR)     
36350.210 In reply to 36350.201 
That would be lovely. Charlie will be here on the Sunday night as well. I'll have to head out down South shortly after I take Chaz to school on Monday, but that need not hamper you guys.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

Who's meeting where then? Steve, you good for Leeds at 11ish?

Graphitone, are you coming?

I'M EXCITED NOW.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.212 In reply to 36350.211 
We'll get you in The Maltings.

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon user reviews:

Kill Your Friends - John Niven
I was in one of the bands mentioned in this great book and we were at our most active in 1997.
Whipping Boy - Whipping Boy
We toured with Whipping Boy in the 90's and I thought they were very boring.
Neo Wave - Silver Sun
The greatest album ever made. This album is without doubt the greatest album of the 1990's, containing as it does the most uninhibited, most concise, most ear-bashingly beautiful tunes this side of hell.

[Guess the reviewer's band. Go on. Guess.]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
You coming?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
36350.214 In reply to 36350.212 
Word. Latitude if you use it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.215 In reply to 36350.214 
That'd need technology far in advance of what I have. Does your mobile still end in 447?

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon user reviews:

Kill Your Friends - John Niven
I was in one of the bands mentioned in this great book and we were at our most active in 1997.
Whipping Boy - Whipping Boy
We toured with Whipping Boy in the 90's and I thought they were very boring.
Neo Wave - Silver Sun
The greatest album ever made. This album is without doubt the greatest album of the 1990's, containing as it does the most uninhibited, most concise, most ear-bashingly beautiful tunes this side of hell.

[Guess the reviewer's band. Go on. Guess.]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.216 In reply to 36350.211 
I'll be at Leeds at 11.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.217 In reply to 36350.214 
Imma hide my owbn location and sneak up on you,

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
36350.218 In reply to 36350.216 
I'll be there nearer 12:20 if my train is on time.
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
36350.219 In reply to 36350.215 

Kenny: Yes
Boff: Woo!
Kos: Argh!
Dave!!: Woo!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.220 In reply to 36350.211 
I'll be there.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  161–180  181–200  201–220  221–240  241–252

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats