Teh ForumNorthern Meat - NOW 12th September 2009 (DATE CHANGE)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
36350.181 In reply to 36350.180 
WHAT?! After all thay moaning? If you don't come I'm going to make Milko sanitoriumize you're arse.

Which of the following would you most prefer?
A: a puppy,
B: a pretty flower from your sweety, or
C: a large properly formatted data file?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
36350.182 In reply to 36350.181 
:(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
36350.183 In reply to 36350.178 

Homemade curry sounds awesome... aslong as there's no meat in it :$

*awkward*

The Seventh Posture of Burton's translation of The Perfumed Garden is an unusual position not described in other classical sex manuals. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner faces the receiver, straddling the receiver's lower leg, and lifts the receiver's upper leg on either side of the body onto the crook of penetrating partner's elbow or onto the shoulder. While some references describe this position as being "for acrobats and not to be taken seriously," others have found it very comfortable, especially during pregnancy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.184 In reply to 36350.181 
Okay so Hm. Fuck. I don't know. I'm in a funny mood.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
36350.185 In reply to 36350.183 
Just a bit of sausage.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.186 In reply to 36350.178 

In an astonishing deviation from Meat Normality, I won't be requiring use of the dog-basket. We're heading back to Maisonette Kennette* in the evening, so we'll miss out on the late-night drinking, falling asleep in front of a DVD, leg-breakings and hot sausage action the next morning. Well, I say "miss out"...

*It's not actually a maisonette, but then again, she's not actually called Kennette either.

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon user reviews:

Kill Your Friends - John Niven
I was in one of the bands mentioned in this great book and we were at our most active in 1997.
Whipping Boy - Whipping Boy
We toured with Whipping Boy in the 90's and I thought they were very boring.
Neo Wave - Silver Sun
The greatest album ever made. This album is without doubt the greatest album of the 1990's, containing as it does the most uninhibited, most concise, most ear-bashingly beautiful tunes this side of hell.

[Guess the reviewer's band. Go on. Guess.]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
36350.187 In reply to 36350.186 
Well it's shaping up to be a quiet night in, by the sound of it. Kos & (potential temporary guest) Mouse, I hope you're thirsty...

& I'm planning on doing a Chicken & Potato and a Dhal and Chick Pea, so the latter will be fine for you and it's most delicious and nutritious.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
36350.188 In reply to 36350.186 
Don't you dare leave me alone with him. I'll be a changed man :&

The Seventh Posture of Burton's translation of The Perfumed Garden is an unusual position not described in other classical sex manuals. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner faces the receiver, straddling the receiver's lower leg, and lifts the receiver's upper leg on either side of the body onto the crook of penetrating partner's elbow or onto the shoulder. While some references describe this position as being "for acrobats and not to be taken seriously," others have found it very comfortable, especially during pregnancy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.189 In reply to 36350.187 

Sounds good!

Don't hurt me :((

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.190 In reply to 36350.187 
Okay fuck it you've sold me. Tickets away!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.191 In reply to 36350.187 
So yeah, I'm in for the basket again. Sorry!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
36350.192 In reply to 36350.190 
Grand, looking forward to it.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.193 In reply to 36350.188 
You'll be fine. You've had carpet burns before, right?

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon user reviews:

Kill Your Friends - John Niven
I was in one of the bands mentioned in this great book and we were at our most active in 1997.
Whipping Boy - Whipping Boy
We toured with Whipping Boy in the 90's and I thought they were very boring.
Neo Wave - Silver Sun
The greatest album ever made. This album is without doubt the greatest album of the 1990's, containing as it does the most uninhibited, most concise, most ear-bashingly beautiful tunes this side of hell.

[Guess the reviewer's band. Go on. Guess.]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.194 In reply to 36350.193 
Not /inside/ his jap's eye. I assume.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.195 In reply to 36350.193 
I still have the scars :(

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.196 In reply to 36350.192 
Where is the new Manthorp towers? I need to be away fairly sharpish on the Sunday so need to have a shufty at trains beforehand...
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.197 In reply to 36350.179 
Oi, where's yer website gone?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.198 In reply to 36350.178 
Not for me thanks, I'll be getting the train back to Mancs to party on.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36350.199 In reply to 36350.197 
Away. Forever. Until the next one.

Which of the following would you most prefer?
A: a puppy,
B: a pretty flower from your sweety, or
C: a large properly formatted data file?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
If possible, we'd like to stay the nights of the 11th and 12th. Homemade curry sounds good. :D
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  141–160  161–180  181–200  201–220  …  241–252

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats