Teh ForumTeh Mini Scotch Deep Fried Meat

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Mouse     
35586.25 In reply to 35586.24 
You should come to the next Scottish meat. Everyone should, really. But especially you. Knock yourself out! Break a leg! Etc, etc...

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
35586.26 In reply to 35586.23 

If only it wasn't a school night for me :(

When i got to Queen Street and saw the hordes of hideously drunk people getting on the last train to Edinburgh I /did/ consider doing a Dyl, but I couldn't be arsed walking back up the hill :D

Lucky Pierre, a sexual position in which during a three-person sexual encounter with at least two men participating, one male penetrates the anus of the other male, who is simultaneously penetrating either the anus or the vagina of the third person. The man in the middle, who both gives and receives, is the "Lucky Pierre".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse     
35586.27 In reply to 35586.24 
You were invited to this one, fuck face!

Lucky Pierre, a sexual position in which during a three-person sexual encounter with at least two men participating, one male penetrates the anus of the other male, who is simultaneously penetrating either the anus or the vagina of the third person. The man in the middle, who both gives and receives, is the "Lucky Pierre".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix      
35586.28 In reply to 35586.27 
Aww shucks, fanx m8.

Which of the following would you most prefer?
A: a puppy,
B: a pretty flower from your sweety, or
C: a large properly formatted data file?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

35586.29 In reply to 35586.23 

The highlight of the night was bolting up the hill beside the ABC with me struggling to match your pace.

Fun times though!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

35586.30 In reply to 35586.25 
I was in the city today and saw this chance of photo taking..

Attachments:

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  craig (CHARTLEY)     
35586.31 In reply to 35586.30 
Heh - quite a steep street to be drunkenly lurching away from Northern Irish dudes up! I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time. I found some kind of promotional gambling chip in my pocket this morning, which I do not remember acquiring. It says "Tosser". :S

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–31

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats