Teh ForumTeh Massive Seven Year Itchy Meat + Gig

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

Message 34784.200 was deleted

To:  ALL

Does anyone have a phone charger compatible with a Samsung F700? Mine just broke and I'm nearly out of juice :(

If not, I'll be at the pub after trawling Tottenham Court Road for a replacement.

Lucky Pierre, a sexual position in which during a three-person sexual encounter with at least two men participating, one male penetrates the anus of the other male, who is simultaneously penetrating either the anus or the vagina of the third person. The man in the middle, who both gives and receives, is the "Lucky Pierre".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
34784.202 In reply to 34784.199 

I am a wuss :-((

And I'm off to bed shortly.

---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
34784.203 In reply to 34784.200 
I could understand that.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
34784.204 In reply to 34784.202 

{{{{dave}}}}

I'm off to bed now too, so see everyone tomorrow! Woo!

Lucky Pierre, a sexual position in which during a three-person sexual encounter with at least two men participating, one male penetrates the anus of the other male, who is simultaneously penetrating either the anus or the vagina of the third person. The man in the middle, who both gives and receives, is the "Lucky Pierre".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.205 In reply to 34784.200 
I was young and drunk :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 34784.206 was deleted

34784.207 In reply to 34784.206 
The tragic part is that the memory is so faded to me, yet it seems i'll never quite live it down :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dan (HERMAND)     
34784.208 In reply to 34784.207 
You're still young, just not drunk SO FAR

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

We're looking forward to tonight although Carl (t'new drummer) seems to be a little nervous to say the least!

Me and Claire won't be at the Fitzroy on account of not being able to leave Ewan too early and guess who has to drive up...poo. Driving in London today is going to be great fun innit.

Anyhow, hope you all enjoy the gig - I'll be the one bricking it in the corner!

Add THE VETOES to your myspace friends!!! Pretty please :D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich (RICARD00)     
34784.210 In reply to 34784.208 
A fair point :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.211 In reply to 34784.201 
Is it the same as the Samsung i900? I can bring my USB charger with me (not sure where my mains charger is), but that would require someone to bring something with USB sockets that has it's own mains charger.

Hmm.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
34784.212 In reply to 34784.211 

It looks pretty similar on the website I just checked. I have my laptop with me (9 hours worth of train rides in 2 days means I need /some/ kind of distraction...) so that'd be awesome if you could bring it!

I can get a replacement charger off t'internet for under a fiver, so I really don't want to be spending mega bucks on Totenham Court Road for one.

The charger was fixable yesterday after I broke it, but that's before I tried to fix it. The wires need to be soldered back on to the pluggy bit, but I couldn't find my soldering iron. Or solder. So I tried to do it with a lighter and a small screwdriver and the wee bit of solder that was left on the ends of the wires. Whilst drunk.

It didn't work :-$

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

On the train! Is there a concensus on lunch?

By the way, my mobile is 751551541 with a zero at the start and end should anyone wish to pass their number on to me (the only persons I have is Wattsy)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dan (HERMAND)     
34784.214 In reply to 34784.213 

Wattsy wants pizza at 1.30 at the place on the corner of Charlotte Street (I think it's there, if not, it's just round the corner).

What time do you arrive and what station?

I missed the 8.35 train this morning ( :-$ ) so I now get in at 13:48 or something, but I still want pizza. I've had breakfast beer and need some food.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.215 In reply to 34784.214 
You can still have pizza as long as you let me sleep in the corner for a while. I feel like SHITE!

Web Shite Mail Me

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.216 In reply to 34784.214 
We're in at 1320 at Euston. Got a text from Wattsy saying the same so it's on!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX)     
34784.217 In reply to 34784.215 

You poor dumpling. I'm sure we can clear a space under a table for you to have a nap.

Wuss.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.218 In reply to 34784.217 
Screw you hippy :P

Web Shite Mail Me

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX)     
34784.219 In reply to 34784.218 

I want to be a hippie :-$

(and I wan't to get stoned)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  161–180  181–200  201–220  221–240  …  301–314

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats