Codingphp error message

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
I upgraded a plugin on my WordPress blog - Akismet Spam Filter - to the most recent version a few days ago. While the plugin is still working - i.e. it's catching spam comments, when i click on the Manage option in my blog admin section, i find the following error message:

quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attribute_escape() in /home/statpnet/public_html/canadian-politics/vues/wp-content/plugins/akismet/akismet.php on line 345

Line 345 of that particular file is:

code:
<form method="post" action="<?php echo attribute_escape( add_query_arg( 'noheader', 'true' ) ); ?>">

Does anyone see what the error might be (i have no clue). What's not working exactly is that when i go to manage the spam filter, it tells me how many spam comments Akismet has caught, but it won't display them. Normally it should actually display everything in the filter so that i can check to make sure it is indeed all spam, etc. I also no longer have the option of deleting all the spam caught (currently stands at 630), although they are supposed to self-delete after 15 days.

Also, i don't know if this has any bearing on the above (i don't think so) but i also upgraded the blog software to the latest version of WP (2.2.2) - i did that first, then upgraded the Akismet plugin to the latest version.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Jo (JELLS)     
33087.2 In reply to 33087.1 
I don't know about what you're using; but the problem is that the function hasn't been defined anywhere.

I'm guessing you may have additional tasks to do in the installation; maybe adding an include line somewhere, or editing WordPress's functions script.

Does the readme or anything give any hints to that?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  steve     
33087.3 In reply to 33087.2 
There is no Readme file. The installation instructions were simply download, unzip, upload to plugins folder, activate.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–3

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats