Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Mouse      
33076.461 In reply to 33076.452 
I think we're fucked to be frank. Kos's magnificent cunt hat will own us all :'-(
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Our enemy is innovative and resourceful. And so are we."
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people. And neither do we." - George Bush
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
33076.462 In reply to 33076.461 
It has flaps, you know.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich     
33076.463 In reply to 33076.460 

If no one's swapped with you feel free to use mine up there.

Everyone else: mouse is worried about his phone battery dieing so if you're relaying on him as your contact point for finding the pub feel free to take down my number as a backup.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.464 In reply to 33076.463 
I will probably phoning you once I arrive, seeing as yours is the only number I have now :$

I'm leaving in about 10 minutes and Google reckons it takes about 2 hours.

Any suggestions as to where I might park?

My mobile is 07955 819 631.

ALSO: Bob will not be coming as he went to his mate's house last night and I can't get in touch with him now :@
Caer
Click here for free clicking sound.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.465 In reply to 33076.447 
Hahaha!

Not really?

edit - I know where the Maltings is, so will find you no problem.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  af (CAER)     
33076.466 In reply to 33076.464 
No idea where to park - therejs a pretty good electro sign system that should direct you to the car park wirh spaces.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  af (CAER)     
33076.467 In reply to 33076.464 
quote:
Bob will not be coming as he went to his mate's house last night and I can't get in touch with him now :@

Heh, wonder if his friend is my brother - since I can't get in touch with him either. :S

Parking-wise, there's fifteen council carparks, four of which close at 18:30 and lock cars in - so if you don't want that, look for an orange one.
The biggest one (421 bays) is St Georges Field, near Tower Street / Skeldergate Bridge, which is where I'll probably head for.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

Well, that was a damn fucking good meat. Thanks to everyone who attended, no thanks to the NASTY PEOPLE who broke the train signals >:-(

I wonder how vodka-chess is going at Manthrobs...

---

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people. And neither do we." - George Bush
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 33076.469 deleted 11 Nov 2007 10:06 by KOSWIX

Hey to everyone who made it last night. I truly had the best time – it was so great to meet every one of you. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

For those of you prisoner to delayed trains - I hope you had a safe journey.
Cheers, Linn

(damn, looks like I missed some drunken Kos ramblings up there!)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
33076.471 In reply to 33076.468 

No vodka chess, just lots of whisky and copious amounts of pizza! And now tea and sausage sarnies.

Three cheers for the hospitality of Manthorp Towers!

Hip hip!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.472 In reply to 33076.470 
It was lovely to meet you, Linn. Hope you have fun on the rest of your trip!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.473 In reply to 33076.472 
Thanks Boff, great meeting you as well. I'm so glad I decided to come.

I'm off now to do more exploring!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.474 In reply to 33076.470 
I figured that if I couldn't work out what I was trying to post other people wouldn't have a hope in hell...

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Lovely to see everyone and meet new people. I had a really good day.

Parsnip Wine, just say no kids.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.476 In reply to 33076.470 
It said (sorry to disrespect your wish to obliterate your drunken nonsense Kos, but I think our gain is greater than your loss, and I happen to have left the thread open in my browser last night)

quote:
Please someboy save me. I don't wan't to get into bed with boff. kenny i snaked and wrong.

Please help./

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
33076.477 In reply to 33076.476 
Hahahaha! I'm trying not to envision Kos wrongly snaking Kenny.  :D  
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
33076.478 In reply to 33076.476 
:'D
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Yay! That was a great meet, I had a good time and a good nights sleep too, even with the cymbol incident.

Thankyou Steve & Gill, and Ginger. :)
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

(fail)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  421–440  441–460  461–480  481–500  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats