Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
33076.391 In reply to 33076.386 
Thanks Pete, that helps.

Mouse - Thanks, me too. I'll pack my woolies then.

Kenny - :D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
On the off chance anyone is wanting of anything canada-built, say so asap,  I will try to bring it. 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.393 In reply to 33076.392 
I would like an Elk and/or a Sasquatch. :]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.394 In reply to 33076.392 
Any chance you could grab my leather jacket? I left it at my mother-in-law's house in Sackville, NB by mistake.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.395 In reply to 33076.392 

Some of the liquorice ice-cream from My Favorite Ice Cream Shoppe (in Calgary), thankyouplease.

(maybe not...)

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
33076.396 In reply to 33076.393 
I have no elk. I think they are found about 2,700 km from here. Pretty close to Kenny’s ice cream place. But still a little far.

Kos, your jacket is about 1,000 from here. Too bad I don’t have just a bit more time.

I will stop for a Sasquatch on my way to the airport.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.397 In reply to 33076.396 
:( It'll be a cold winter, then.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.398 In reply to 33076.380 
It's tit freezing today, though possibly not by Canadish standards. Woollies, good all weather overcoat, scarf & gloves are the order of the day, unless there's a sudden change.

It's so EXCITING that you're coming over *\o/*. And York is lovely. Remind me to show you the amazing church I discovered recently.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
33076.399 In reply to 33076.398 
I hear your church has a big steeple.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.400 In reply to 33076.398 
Can I suggest that we convene at The Maltings?

The beer is excellent and it's handy for the station (head past the cholera graveyard towards the city centre and under the city wall - you'll see it on your right just before the river). Of course there won't be any seating available, but it's still a good meeting place.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.401 In reply to 33076.399 
You saucy scottish.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.402 In reply to 33076.388 
Is that the same train as me & you & Steve are all getting?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

We cant make it :( after we told people we was coming to england for a week we ended with everyone wanted to do other stuff. Family first i guess :)
I'll take a Sasquatch tho

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
33076.404 In reply to 33076.402 
Don't think so.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.405 In reply to 33076.378 

Righty, I shall aim to be at Queen street for just after 9!

Hooray!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.406 In reply to 33076.398 
Thank you! I'm pretty excited too. I will definately remind you to show me your steeple  church.

Everyone - will we meet where Manny suggested? At the Maltings? What time? 

edit - nevermind, its been decided I see. Between 1-2.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.407 In reply to 33076.400 

Well a 29 minute train journey for me (I love being just 2 stops up the East Coast Main Line) gets me into York for about 12:30. I shall then see everyone at the Maltings. My last train back is 10:39 so I'll be around for longer than I was at Bradford hopefully :-)

Now I've just got to scrape some pennies together. I'm a bit skint what with band recording, bike insurance, car insurance, car MOT/service all due, plus to cap it the bastard exhaust fell off my car on the way back from the recording studio :-(

---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Our enemy is innovative and resourceful. And so are we."
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people. And neither do we." - George Bush
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.408 In reply to 33076.404 
Oh. When does our train leave London...

It doesn't.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.409 In reply to 33076.408 
I have so much bloody work to do. Damn you guys for forcing me to have drunken frolics in far off places. :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.410 In reply to 33076.409 
You can do it on the train. We'll help.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  341–360  361–380  381–400  401–420  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats