Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.373 In reply to 33076.371 

Could do, but t'other seats round about you will be reserv-ed too.

My reservation is for the same carriage, i think, but the other end. I could wave, but sharing the beer I was gonna bring might be more problematic...

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.374 In reply to 33076.372 
Hmf, don't have any of them I don't think :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.375 In reply to 33076.374 
Oh well - I'll have to timetable some time into my busy timetable to go to one of my local friendly suppliers guitar of bits some time.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.376 In reply to 33076.375 
Yes, do that. Shop local, stay focal.

Or get them from here.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.377 In reply to 33076.367 

<waves>

Shall we arrange a meet at Queen Street sir?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  craig (CHARTLEY)     
33076.378 In reply to 33076.377 
Yes! We've got to get to Edinbugger by 10:30, so I'd suggest the 9:15 from Queen Street is a good bet - it gets in at 10:06, which gives us a bit of leeway for it being late. There's also ones at 9 or half 9.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.379 In reply to 33076.378 
If this week's anything to go by, the 9.15 will probably not get you to Edinburgh until about Tuesday. (fail)

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I will be there. I will need directions.

What is the temperature there today? I should pack.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.381 In reply to 33076.380 

:O :D

Follow Mouse's map. You might have to ignore the bit where Google tells you to swim the Atlantic.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.382 In reply to 33076.380 
:D

It was about 10­°C today, and could be about the same on Saturday.

Are you still in Canada land? Where will you be coming from/to?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.383 In reply to 33076.380 

Hooray!

It's about 10C in Edinburgh today, and about 12C in London. York is roughly halfway between, so using my amazing scientific weather forecasting skills I reckon it's about 11C in York.

\o/

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
33076.384 In reply to 33076.382 
I am still in Canadaland. I just booked the flight, so haven't planned anything out yet.  But I fly into London on Thursday morning (at 7:30ish).  I now need to figure out train schedules and such.

Last time I went to London, it was the same early time and I couldn't check into the hotel I'd arranged until afternoon, so just wandered around like a zombie until then. I'm thinking it may be best to just hop directly on a train to York, find a b&b, then I can just relax and play tourist on Friday.

hmmm.  

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.385 In reply to 33076.383 
Yes, hooray!

11C is such an awkward temperature. Neither hot or cold. Should I bring boots?  

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.386 In reply to 33076.384 
Ah, in that case you'll probably be wanting to know that trains are roughly every half hour from Kings Cross, taking only two hours to get to York...

http://traintimes.org.uk/london%20kings%20cross/york/09:00/2007-11-08
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.387 In reply to 33076.386 

Jesus, 2 hours! That's ace. It;s probably going to take me that long to get there from my house.

Linn: It's proper cold as far as I'm concerned at the moment. Pack thermals. Look forward to meeting you!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.388 In reply to 33076.385 
Oh and if you can get on the 10:30 from Kings Cross you will be arriving at York at the same time as me and Steve.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.389 In reply to 33076.388 
(except on the Friday)

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.390 In reply to 33076.389 
Oh yeah, missed that. York's got to be a nicer place to stay in than London anyway. People speak properly for a start.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.391 In reply to 33076.386 
Thanks Pete, that helps.

Mouse - Thanks, me too. I'll pack my woolies then.

Kenny - :D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
On the off chance anyone is wanting of anything canada-built, say so asap,  I will try to bring it. 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  321–340  341–360  361–380  381–400  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats