Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
33076.249 In reply to 33076.247 
I AM DOING. I've taken off the confirmations from people who havn't said anything about the new date on the new date and added new ones by people who have said they can come. Who've I missed?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
Gregoire, will you be coming to the lands of York on this new date?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.251 In reply to 33076.248 
Oh probably. I should have known by the fact that she was eight feet tall, was wearing a long coat and had four legs.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.252 In reply to 33076.249 
quote:
(with his brother, never meet anyone on the internet on your own kids!)

Hey! :S

I'm meeting up with my brother separately. Although I could probably invite him along also.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
33076.253 In reply to 33076.252 

Hehe :D

Aye, bring him along. Should be a meat this one I reckon.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 33076.254 was deleted

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.255 In reply to 33076.251 

Dear Kenneth.

I just purchased my tickets of trainness. We are sitting opposite, next, or near each other. I hope this acceptable.

Yours,

Adam Boff Stevens esq.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.256 In reply to 33076.255 
Yay!

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.257 In reply to 33076.256 

Hrm I have booked tickets BUT I fear the train ticket man may have messed things up.

After giving him the list of trains and the seat (kennys) I said'd be good to sit near he tapped (pretty much punched) the keyboard for a while then muttered something, eventually offering me a ticket. He then said in a triumphant way "it wouldn't let me reserve a seat near the one you wanted, so I've moved it"

I fear I may have caused trouble :-((

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  craig (CHARTLEY)     
33076.258 In reply to 33076.257 
We shall fight it out on the train...

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.259 In reply to 33076.257 
I don't think seats will be too much of a problem. I'm sure there'll be space for 3 and a half drunken Scottishers.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.260 In reply to 33076.259 
Just put Boff in the luggage rack.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.261 In reply to 33076.260 
That would be some impressive quantum contortionism.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.262 In reply to 33076.261 
Woo! Bring a copy of your piano dissertation thinger.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.263 In reply to 33076.262 
Will do. Are we going to do any gaming with DSes or PSPs or whatnot do you think or is good old drinking good enough for the Northerners?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.264 In reply to 33076.263 

Well, if I personally had any of this DSeser or PSPser business I would be well up for it. I might be able to dig out an old phone and muster up the old Snake, (if you'll excuse a Manthorp Vernacular) via blue tooth...

Other people can play though, as long as they let me have a go. :( I had a Game Gear once you know.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.265 In reply to 33076.258 

This fighting on the train... is it between ourselves or amongst the other people?

(Go team QM!)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.266 In reply to 33076.265 

It'll start off between ourselves, and then we can try to get the ticket collector involved. See how long we can keep it up before they chuck us off.

When I was going down to the ATP Festival, a load of Young Farmers got on at Lancaster, on their way to a Young Farmers conference in Newton Abbot, and started having water-fights and generally arseing about in coach C. We knew it was coach C because there were a sucession of increasingly irate announcements asking them to stop arseing around. The best one was when the steward explained that due to their actions, he now had wet trousers, and that this kind of attitude was not acceptible. Eventually some policemen got on at Bristol, and walked up and down the train a bit, and on the way into Taunton there was announcement that if there was any more unacceptible behaviour, the culprits would be thrown off. The announcer didn't sound convinced.

So yeah - looks like you can get away with quite a bit before they finally chuck you off. The steward was a wuss.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.267 In reply to 33076.266 
a mate of mine pretended to be asleep after a night out when the ticket collector came round. he didn't buy the snoring act, so actually manhandled my mate towards the door of the still-moving train (it was those one of those old slam-door trains that didn't lock), until my mate eventually caved and bought a ticket.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  andy     
33076.268 In reply to 33076.267 
Heh - that's how it should be!

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  201–220  221–240  241–260  261–280  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats