Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  koswix     
33076.239 In reply to 33076.237 
My original tickets were going to be £38, and then when I went to Queen Street, they started off being £38, but the nice lady realised she'd booked it for October, and had to cancel it. This seemed to involve her printing out about 20 tickets, while a group of Spanish students with backpacks harumphed impatiently behind me.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.240 In reply to 33076.235 
Can i just check? Why is it leeds-york on the way back? Is that how you get back from steeton?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.241 In reply to 33076.240 
Yeah - the Steeton train goes to Leeds. I forgot to actually get the ticket from Steeton because I'm used to having a return to/from Leeds and then just trusting in drunken magic and hungover magic to get me to and from Steeton.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.242 In reply to 33076.241 
Cool beans. I will go to the station tomorrow.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.243 In reply to 33076.236 
Far as I know, yaharr
Caer Click here for free clicking sound.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich (RICARD00)     
Rich, can you make this newly faffed date?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.245 In reply to 33076.244 
So far so good.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.246 In reply to 33076.241 
Drunken magic only works in London after drinking whisky and passing out in pub toilets :)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.247 In reply to 33076.244 

Mr Mouse,
Could you by any chance, and only if you can be arsed, update the attendees-list (maybe on the first post or something)?

Just a thought loike.

[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.248 In reply to 33076.239 
I think you just accidentally bought 20 train tickets for illegal imigrants. The "oops, I've booked the wrong date" thing is clearly some sort of ruse dreamt up by these people smuggling gangs that hide their members as sweet old women working in train stations.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
33076.249 In reply to 33076.247 
I AM DOING. I've taken off the confirmations from people who havn't said anything about the new date on the new date and added new ones by people who have said they can come. Who've I missed?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
Gregoire, will you be coming to the lands of York on this new date?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.251 In reply to 33076.248 
Oh probably. I should have known by the fact that she was eight feet tall, was wearing a long coat and had four legs.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.252 In reply to 33076.249 
quote:
(with his brother, never meet anyone on the internet on your own kids!)

Hey! :S

I'm meeting up with my brother separately. Although I could probably invite him along also.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
33076.253 In reply to 33076.252 

Hehe :D

Aye, bring him along. Should be a meat this one I reckon.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 33076.254 was deleted

33076.255 In reply to 33076.251 

Dear Kenneth.

I just purchased my tickets of trainness. We are sitting opposite, next, or near each other. I hope this acceptable.

Yours,

Adam Boff Stevens esq.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.256 In reply to 33076.255 
Yay!

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.257 In reply to 33076.256 

Hrm I have booked tickets BUT I fear the train ticket man may have messed things up.

After giving him the list of trains and the seat (kennys) I said'd be good to sit near he tapped (pretty much punched) the keyboard for a while then muttered something, eventually offering me a ticket. He then said in a triumphant way "it wouldn't let me reserve a seat near the one you wanted, so I've moved it"

I fear I may have caused trouble :-((

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  craig (CHARTLEY)     
33076.258 In reply to 33076.257 
We shall fight it out on the train...

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  181–200  201–220  221–240  241–260  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats