Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
33076.194 In reply to 33076.193 
Good fucking god, it's no wonder you Scottishes lost at Culloden: you couldn't make up your fucking minds which side to play for.

But yeah, 10 Nov's fine. As long as the rot stops there.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.195 In reply to 33076.193 
Which airline are you looking at, if i may be nosey?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Right, for flipping hecks sake...

10th November then. It's done. Don't change it again or I'll thcweam.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.197 In reply to 33076.1 
Aww, I can't edit the title.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Jo (JELLS)     
33076.198 In reply to 33076.195 
The ones I'm looking at today are Air Transat  - including taxes it was going to be about $475. 

Last week I could have gotten a seat on an US airline (I think may have been Delta, but don't remember for sure) for $310, including all taxes. I'm hoping something like that comes up again.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Blimey, it'll be fucking January by the time we get around to meating the way the schedule is slipping. I can make the 10th of November as things currently stand, but no more slipperyage please!
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Actually I thought we were going to do fine yesterday. Shows what I know!" - George Bush (just after the US mid-term elections)
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.200 In reply to 33076.198 
Ah... i know i keep getting email promos from Zoom (flyzoom.ca) with all sorts of specials. Have you looked at them? They had flights (one way) from $99 (before taxes and such).
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.201 In reply to 33076.200 
No, never heard of it. I'll check it out. You know of this company?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
33076.202 In reply to 33076.194 

Jayzus, you're worse than a bunch of women in a clothes shop... *cough*

Mr Manthorp, since 10th of November might be feasible as it's after payday, do you by any really remote chance still have dogbasketness for two Londoners? We can sleep really close together, funnily enough - we'd even bring sleeping bags'n'all, so a space on some sort of floor would suffice. Ithankyou.

Also, I'm a bit confused about where the meat is, where Manthrop Towers are, etc (yes I know I've been there before, but I'm SO much older and forgetful now).

[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.203 In reply to 33076.201 

I've used them a couple of times, and I kknow others on here have too.

They're OK, pretty basic though. If you can get a cheap seat on another airline I'd probably go for that instead. If you go Zoom it's welll worth paying the extra for 'premium economy' - basically extra leg room and the stewards actually acknowledge your existence.

Where you flying from?

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.204 In reply to 33076.201 
We've flown with Zoom - they're no frills, but fine. You get more legroom with the usual seats than you do with Air Canada. Certainly no worse than Air Transat (and maybe better since i've heard real horror stories from people who've flown with Air Transat).
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.205 In reply to 33076.203 
quote:
If you can get a cheap seat on another airline I'd probably go for that instead.

She's considering Air Transat. I've heard real horror stories about that airline. Zoom couldn't possibly be any worse.

quote:
If you go Zoom it's welll worth paying the extra for 'premium economy' - basically extra leg room

Well, the regular economy seats have way more legroom than Air Canada, for example, so unless she's 6'8" or something, the regular economy would probably be fine.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.206 In reply to 33076.205 

>>She's considering Air Transat. I've heard real horror stories about that airline. Zoom couldn't possibly be any worse.

I've had my share of Zoom horror stories - nothing like being delayed by 23 hours at Gatwick Airport, when no one from the airline seems to have a clue what's going on.

But point taken. When Zoom works they're fine.

>>Well, the regular economy seats have way more legroom than Air Canada, for example, so unless she's 6'8" or something, the regular economy would probably be fine.

8-O really?! I only just fit my legs in the seats we had when flying cattle class (I'm 5'11"), and my missus was in pain most of the way (she's 6'1")

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.207 In reply to 33076.203 
I'd be flying out of Toronto. I'm 5'3 so can squeeze into pretty tight places if I have to.

So are we for sure for sure? Its the 10th, come hell or hight water? 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.208 In reply to 33076.207 
If it changes again I'm flouncing.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.209 In reply to 33076.208 
Like you'd have the will power to stay away.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.210 In reply to 33076.206 
quote:
really?! I only just fit my legs in the seats we had when flying cattle class (I'm 5'11"), and my missus was in pain most of the way (she's 6'1")

Well, the one time we flew with Zoom from Montreal to London, we found it very spacious compared to Air Canada. I'm 5'4" and Jon's 6'2" and it was definitely better. However, we flew Air Canada back in January when we had to go over for his mum's funeral. That turned out OK because the flight wasn't sold out and so we were able to grab our own row each and stretch out.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.211 In reply to 33076.209 
I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT :'(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.212 In reply to 33076.211 
STEP AWAY FROM TEH MEAT, MOUSE :Y

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
33076.213 In reply to 33076.202 
Of course you can, Serge, as long as you don't play Hide the Snake again. Or not the literal version, anyway.

York is in York, whereas Manthorp Towers is in Steeton. The key difference is that we have Richard Chamley, Butcher, and they have a Minster. We're not prepared to swap.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  141–160  161–180  181–200  201–220  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats