Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Manthorp     
33076.161 In reply to 33076.158 
How polite and unseedy of you to pass up the oppertunity of Double Entendre.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich (RICARD00)     
33076.162 In reply to 33076.161 
Re: firmness? Being in a constant state of tumescence, it never occurred to me.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.163 In reply to 33076.159 
I am probably still just as likely/unlikely to turn up whichever date it's on. Unless I've got a gig I've forgotten about. I definitely don't have a gig on the 13th, but it's possible I've forgotten about one on that other date. Fairly unlikely, though.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.164 In reply to 33076.162 
I rather think he means the last line of #158 ;-)

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
33076.165 In reply to 33076.164 

Oh, I SEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Well, it does neither of you any credit that you have such smutty minds.

I should have said that if she comes across the Atlantic we'll soon lick her into shape.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.166 In reply to 33076.159 
Reet - have checked diary and I can do 27th :-)

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Let us cast the 27th in some kind of permanent form then. Maybe Manthorp can carve the date in a ball or something.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.168 In reply to 33076.167 
I wonder which ball that would be...
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Actually I thought we were going to do fine yesterday. Shows what I know!" - George Bush (just after the US mid-term elections)
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
33076.169 In reply to 33076.168 
Thank your lucky stars you're not overnighting it...

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.170 In reply to 33076.165 
quote:
if she comes across the Atlantic we'll soon lick her into shape.
Gotta be quite some force behind that...

27th is just as good as 20th for me (and possibly Bob).
Caer
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.171 In reply to 33076.165 
This gets more enticing by the minute. 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 33076.172 was deleted

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
33076.173 In reply to 33076.172 
YEAH

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
33076.174 In reply to 33076.172 
That's cool, we'll just let Manthorp to all the licking :P
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Actually I thought we were going to do fine yesterday. Shows what I know!" - George Bush (just after the US mid-term elections)
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Oh bloody hell.

I suppose I should have read further down the list of engineering works, because it looks like there's similar amounts of work going on for the weekends of the 27th and the 3rd as well. :(

Things are slightly better on the 27th than they were on the 20th, because there are trains running on the Sunday between Edinburgh and Glasgow, but the Saturday is still Glasgow -> Carlisle -> York. Full, normality is not returned until the 10th of November.

I'm happy to stick with the 27th, although it means the Glasgow and Edinburgh teams won't be able to meet up on the train on the way down. This is possibly a good thing, depending on whether York's attitude to gangs of drunken maurauding Scotsmen has changed at all in the last 400 years.

Just looking at the prices for tickets - that Glasgow -> Carlisle -> York route I just mentioned is only available at £68, vs a slightly later 9:45 Glasgow -> Edinbugger -> Newcastle -> York route that gets in at quarter to three, and is £23 (GNER Std Advance).

Getting back seems to be about 70 quid from Steeton, or possibly getting the ticket from Steeton to Leeds on the day and wangling it from there.

Meh - I want to ask nicely if we could change it to the 10th of November when there's more trains and better deals, but would that be just asking for trouble?

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.176 In reply to 33076.175 

The 10th would be grand, especially as it's a merre 4 days after pay day.

Not that I'm offering to buy anyone a drink...

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Why not make this the Christmas meat then!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
33076.178 In reply to 33076.177 
But then what'll we do in February?

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.179 In reply to 33076.178 
Have the date changed enough times to make it an Easter Meat.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.180 In reply to 33076.178 
Random thought - is there no engineering work on the weekend of the 10th of November, or has it just not been announced yet? :|

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  121–140  141–160  161–180  181–200  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats