Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  koswix     
33076.141 In reply to 33076.139 
Excellent. I'm going to hold you to that.

{{Kos}}
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

You Scots decide amongst yourselves. Quickly. In fact, here's a deadline:

The 23rd of September.

Decide by then if ye need to change the date. If you really need to, then we will.

But you each have to buy a round if you do.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.143 In reply to 33076.142 
I agree wholeheartedly Mouse.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.144 In reply to 33076.142 

I'd reallly rather change the date to a slightly later date when all the trains are running as normal. I've got a car, and could drive down if need be, but it makes funny noises when I turn right, and would mean logistics and driving, compared with logistics and sitting on a train, so I'd rather not.

Any weekend after the 20th is fine with me. What say everyone else?

Obviously, if there's going to be Canadians present, I'll make damn sure I'm there, and drag along as many Scottishes as I can, regardless of transport woes, but if we can sort out an alternative date that suits everyone, all the better.

Kos? Boff? Craig? Linn? Mouse? Manthrob? Everyone?

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.145 In reply to 33076.144 

My name is Kos, and endorse this post.

Can do most any weekend, me thinks.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.146 In reply to 33076.144 
Oh, and as far as driving is concerned, York is further south than it sounds.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.147 In reply to 33076.144 

Well let's jsut make it the Saturday after, the 27th.

All in favour say, "RURGH!"

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.148 In reply to 33076.144 
I start placement on the 29th for 6 weeks, which might make things tricky, but I reckon I could still make most weekends.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

I'm free pretty much any weekend in October, but I'm not available for the first week of November. Hence I can make one week later than the original date, but not two.
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Osama Bin Laden is either alive and well, or alive and not very well, or not alive" - Donald Rumsfeld
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.150 In reply to 33076.147 
I say RURGH!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.151 In reply to 33076.144 

I should be a go for any weekend, and by should I mean, save for any major events like illness or death, I'll be there.

Hooray!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.152 In reply to 33076.147 

"RURGH!"

In a James Brown styleeee.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.153 In reply to 33076.152 

Rurgh.

On the condition that someone checks the train times and my diary first.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich (RICARD00)     
33076.154 In reply to 33076.1 
What about you on the 27th? Can you make that?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.155 In reply to 33076.147 
RURGH!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich (RICARD00)     
33076.156 In reply to 33076.155 

Hurrah!

<alters first post>

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
33076.157 In reply to 33076.140 
I don't think you have said how you feel about a change of date? You do have some say afterall, being owner of the highly desired dog bed and all.

Airfares are all over the place from day to day from here - from nearly free to take out a mortgage. 

I will come for sure if I can get the nearly free rate, but you guys need to firm up a date. 
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.158 In reply to 33076.157 
All is equal with me. There is, I suppose, a faint possibility that I might win two simultaneous short delivery time contracts, and dog-basketees could end up helping me write a computer game based on Knaresborough Castle and a flash-artfag mob social networking site.

But as long as you're all prepared to do that for a hearty breakfast and unlimited decent coffee, then we're good.

Come on over, Lindy.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.159 In reply to 33076.158 
Does anyone have any objections to the 27th instead then?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
33076.160 In reply to 33076.159 

YES!

Oh, my mistake. I mean no, I do not object.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  101–120  121–140  141–160  161–180  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats