Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  koswix     
33076.131 In reply to 33076.130 

Surely at least one of you has a car, or a horse and cart, or whatever the equivalent is in the technological level that Scotchland has reached.

I'm assuming you've got as far as the wheel?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
33076.132 In reply to 33076.131 

Indeed. If Manthrob is able to provide dogbasket facilities then driving down, spending the night at Manthrob towers then driving back on Sunday might well be a lot easier.

I'll have to see how badly the disruption affects me. Hopefully it won't be a problem as I'm only one stop down on the train from Darlo to York.

---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Osama Bin Laden is either alive and well, or alive and not very well, or not alive" - Donald Rumsfeld
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
33076.133 In reply to 33076.27 
quote:
ASSUMING I am in attendance, the dog basket is thrown open, as ever, to anybody whose online moniker doesn't rhyme with Spazzo.

Fuck you too, you goatfucking racist bastard.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.134 In reply to 33076.129 
I haven't booked yet (I've been waiting to see if an important work event would ge in the way).  So, if you guys want to change, go for it.   
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  WAZZO     
33076.135 In reply to 33076.133 
Sorry, sorry, I should have said; open to anybody whose name begins with M and rhymes with Spazzo.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
33076.136 In reply to 33076.135 
You're a naughty boy.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.137 In reply to 33076.127 
Well booo. However, this may work out better for me as I have a presentation to give on the Monday.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.138 In reply to 33076.130 
If I come, the Scotch contingent can't fail

>:-(

I want to meat all of you!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.139 In reply to 33076.138 

If you come then we'll be there, even if we have to ride into town on wild hagis.

Although that could be dangerous as I seem to recall that it's still legal in York to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow if he's found inside the city walls after sunset, or some such malarky like that.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rich (RICARD00)     
33076.140 In reply to 33076.136 
Does that mean I'm not the Messiah?

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.141 In reply to 33076.139 
Excellent. I'm going to hold you to that.

{{Kos}}
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

You Scots decide amongst yourselves. Quickly. In fact, here's a deadline:

The 23rd of September.

Decide by then if ye need to change the date. If you really need to, then we will.

But you each have to buy a round if you do.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
33076.143 In reply to 33076.142 
I agree wholeheartedly Mouse.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.144 In reply to 33076.142 

I'd reallly rather change the date to a slightly later date when all the trains are running as normal. I've got a car, and could drive down if need be, but it makes funny noises when I turn right, and would mean logistics and driving, compared with logistics and sitting on a train, so I'd rather not.

Any weekend after the 20th is fine with me. What say everyone else?

Obviously, if there's going to be Canadians present, I'll make damn sure I'm there, and drag along as many Scottishes as I can, regardless of transport woes, but if we can sort out an alternative date that suits everyone, all the better.

Kos? Boff? Craig? Linn? Mouse? Manthrob? Everyone?

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.145 In reply to 33076.144 

My name is Kos, and endorse this post.

Can do most any weekend, me thinks.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.146 In reply to 33076.144 
Oh, and as far as driving is concerned, York is further south than it sounds.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.147 In reply to 33076.144 

Well let's jsut make it the Saturday after, the 27th.

All in favour say, "RURGH!"

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.148 In reply to 33076.144 
I start placement on the 29th for 6 weeks, which might make things tricky, but I reckon I could still make most weekends.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I'm free pretty much any weekend in October, but I'm not available for the first week of November. Hence I can make one week later than the original date, but not two.
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Osama Bin Laden is either alive and well, or alive and not very well, or not alive" - Donald Rumsfeld
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.150 In reply to 33076.147 
I say RURGH!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  …  81–100  101–120  121–140  141–160  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats