CodingMini-projects needed

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL

Hello, all.

I'm currently at the much-loved 'evaluation' stage of my dissertation. As my dissertation concerns automatically generated sequence diagrams to aid Java developers, my user study needs some (three, in fact) mini-projects for my test subjects to debug.

So, what have people been doing lately, what cool things have people seen, what do they think might be good?

I'm basically just canvassing for as many ideas as possible to give me some starting points, as I'm finding it hard to pick suitable example programs out of the air.

Ideally, they should have a few classes (5+) which interact quite heavily. This might mean I code them badly, but, then, that's sort of the point, so that's fine.

So, uh, yes, anything and everything goes. Suggestions?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 31964.2 was deleted

To:  Rowan     
31964.3 In reply to 31964.1 
err in my "introduction to computer programming" module i had to write an interpreter for a simple home-brew programming language - 5 or 6 classes and 1000-2000 lines of code - any good?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Rowan     
31964.4 In reply to 31964.1 
i made the internet .... guessing its too big for your needs, but there might be some small parts of it of a useful size in there?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Ben (BENLUMLEY)     
31964.5 In reply to 31964.4 
ROTFHYDAPD.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–5

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats