Movie recommendations

To: ALL1 of 10
I have realised over this period of solitary confinement that my favourite niche genre for mindless viewing pleasure is action horror.

Can anyone recommend any half-decent ones that I might not have seen?

And by means hijack this thread with your own requests for recommendations to accommodate your own peculiar tastes. Get your nuns dusted for Rendle.
To: Manthorp 2 of 10
We just watched Wicker Tree, some cleverness, much bafflement. Moderately entertaining. A cut above abject trash.

To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 3 of 10
Thanks Smiffy, I'll give it a go.
To: Manthorp 4 of 10
There's a "Wicker Man" tie-in (think of it as a mildly-retarded cousin), complete with a burning wicker thing that sort of resembles a badly misshapen nude couple, featured briefly at the very end (not mentioned before that, so meant to be a complete surprise, I think, except TITLE), and a Christopher Lee cameo, 99% of which is included in the trailer.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 5 of 10
Don't oversell it now.
To: Manthorp 6 of 10
It's got a pretty cool basic plot with religious nuttery (pagan and fundamentalist), spectacular sinning, cultural dissonances (Scots vs. Yanqui, cowboy vs. foxhunt).

Well worth it for that stuff alone.
To: Manthorp 7 of 10
Have you seen Apostle? Gareth "The Raid" Evans goes folk horror, ramps up the tension and then gets torture-y/gory, to the point that my good lady couldn't watch the end of it.

Or, slightly more action-packed and tosh-but-enjoyable - Happy Death Day (and Happy Death Day 2U which is that rare beast, a half-decent sequel)?

Or tosh and I can't remember if I enjoyed it or not - Satanic Panic? Or The Babysitter, which is in a similar vein?

Or Scottish zombie high school musical Anna and the Apocalypse?

Grim Scottish hunting-trip-goes-wrong drama Calibre?

To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 8 of 10
Cheers WingNut. I did Apostle & I liked it. Liked HDD but haven't yet caught up with the sequel. Enjoyed Babysitter & Anna too, Anna enough to watch three times, which is rare for me and about 0.3 times more than it warranted (did you catch up with Better Watch out?).

I will hunt down Satanic Panic & Calibre with extreme prejudice.
To: Manthorp 9 of 10
World War Z isn't terrible to be fair to it. It's just not *good* and could have been.

It's more frustrating that it's not better than particularly bad.

Probably worth a watch if you're after that particular kinda thing and going in with low expectations will help.

Tangentially related: I enjoy Best of the Worst quite a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6TY-nBkxqY&list=PLzcqBM3nee_yh15M3pe76a_Bm3AjCqnkZ

To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 10 of 10
Looks good. I'll give it a go, ta.