Eli TWR

To: william (WILLIAMA) 36 of 41
I have NO idea. Maybe one of Kenny's mischiefs? Lost to the mists of time.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 37 of 41
Possibly an anti-piracy related thing from back in the olden days?
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 38 of 41
Was Dora the Explorer widely torrented back in days of yore?

To: william (WILLIAMA) 39 of 41
It's how I get all mine.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 40 of 41
What did you (and Mrs D) think of Cormac McCarthy's The Road, assuming you've read it?

There's very little punctuation throughout the text, in fact I'm not even sure he uses full stops. I read the whole thing as a work of poetry rather than a novel and quite liked the frankly impersonal way the main characters are referred to; the man and the boy. 

To: graphitone 41 of 41
I'll ask her, I certainly haven't read it. Don't do much reading anymore, mainly look at photo books, with the odd graphic novel thrown in, and follow a ton of news online. Once in a while she tosses me some murder mystery -type thing that's due back at the lieberry before I've half-read it. She talked about some book she had recently that has no chapters, which she found remarkable, other than which -- not well written. I did see McCarthy's No Country For Old Men the movie, which I thought had an excellent plot.

Oh yeah, I have been reading a translation of The Aeneid, which I found in our building's laundry room and find it pretty interesting.
EDITED: 20 Nov 2019 19:55 by DSMITHHFX