The Passion of Ayn Rand (TV movie, 1999) TWR

To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 5 of 6
I had a look for a trailer. There's a TV thing which just covers one scene of HM delivering an OTT rant and another snippet that's a rather nice recording of Mac the Knife by Ella Fitzgerald over some scenes from the film. 

I imagine it was difficult to portray Ayn Rand with any sympathy. Nothing in her writing is particularly interesting and although she appears to have had an interesting life, it was a life lived by a dull person. I took a look at her Wikipedia entry. If that is correct then she is something of a top favourite amongst the right-wing in US Government and various associated institutes and think-tanks. It reminds me of the success of the philosopher Karl Popper amongst scientists. He flatters them. The fact that what he writes about is patently wrong doesn't matter. He paints such a flattering picture of the honest, logical world of science that he is guaranteed success.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 6 of 6
"a top favourite amongst the right-wing in US Government and various associated institutes and think-tanks"

Anarcho-capitalism attracts billionaire $$$ like flies.