Far Cry Primal C$5 ubi store

To: ALL1 of 8
Me got.  (dance)
To: ALL2 of 8
DL last night. Game play on youtube looks fooking awesome

To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 3 of 8
It's good fun & looks great. Really tightens up your archery & slingshot, and the animal riding is well implemented (awaiting Far Cowboys, sometime in the future?).

I think they missed a trick not creating a 'Chariots of the Gods' DLC where you would have had to fight crash-landed aliens, but be rewarded with their technology as you progressed. All the enemy tribes & encampments could have been revived, so you had the opportunity to blast through them with alien weaponry.
To: Manthorp 4 of 8
I like your concept. Lost on Mars meets Planet of the Apes. I've only played through the intro vid, hope to get into it more this weekend. Still playing loads of 5, and a bit of 3 too. Managed to do a half-hour of 4 coupla weeks ago, only to back up over a cliff  (arseface)
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 5 of 8
I'm still dipping into ND every few days. I've maxed out all my Guns For Hire (Hurk's still a bloody liability at his best and brightest). would have cheerfully paid for a DLC, though I'm not sure where it would have gone.
EDITED: 27 Aug 2019 22:36 by MANTHORP
To: Manthorp 6 of 8
Ah yes, ND. Thus far it has failed to capture my imagination. Must dip in a bit deeper.
To: ALL7 of 8
Helped kill a baby mammoth, got mauled by a saber tooth tiger but managed to fall down a cliff, made a bow, a fire, a club, a fire club, waved it at some wolves, tracked a wenja through a cave system, found my way to Oros and the ear collector. ALL ON ONE PINT. Now hunting for some motherfucking green leaves.

Whew.

Gorgeous, enthralling, unlike the other FCs (but thankfully sharing the same mechanics).
EDITED: 29 Aug 2019 18:47 by DSMITHHFX
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 8 of 8
Glad you're enjoying it. I enjoyed it at the time, but only played through once.