PC Pro Forum

To: ALL1 of 3
Not the magazine one. Not sure if there's anybody left who remembers this, but just a note to say that Kweston intends to close down the Delphi forum PC Professional Help Forum on Dec 31. Don't blame him as it's hardly used and apart from a tiny number of irregulars, the main traffic over the last few years has been those in need of professional help of a more medical nature, or misguided spammers.

I joined on Nov 5 2000 having been a regular at the PC Pro magazine forum through the late 90s until the magazine let somebody loose on a vibrant community site who then improved all the usability out of it.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=pcproforum&nav=start&prettyurl=%2Fpcproforum&gid=37176713

To: william (WILLIAMA) 2 of 3
A delphi forum! There's a blast from the past and no mistake. I never really went on the PC Pro one but I remember we had a few folk from there too.
To: milko 3 of 3
Mr. Bastard(Truffy) was a regular as was Yve. We also had Jaowon for a while (I seem to remember him sharing far too much information about his wife's personal massage device) and I'm sure there are others.