Newsflash!

To: ALL1 of 7
I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA AGAIN!

We've just been informed that my adopted daughter is expecting a baby girl in July. :)

Of course her sister, Auntie, is hoping the baby will be born July fifteenth. So she claim her as a birthday present from her sister. :)

The big-brothers-to-be are a little leery of this little sister thing about to happen to them.

The youngest asked Dad if she turns out to be a pain, if they put her back. lol

Dad and Mom both said no. lol

The oldest has friends who have little sisters, and seems adamant to having his parents put a lock on his bedroom door to keep her out of his room. lol

Once she's born and they're back home and settled in, I'm hoping the boys will calm down a bit. :)
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)12 Mar 2015 22:04
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 2 of 7
quote: cybatron
I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA AGAIN!

We've just been informed that my adopted daughter is expecting a baby girl in July. :)

Congratulations. Does this make the babe-to-be an adopted grandchild? :)

To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 3 of 7
Thanks!

> Congratulations. Does this make the babe-to-be an adopted grandchild? <

Not in my book.

I have one biological daughter with no children and one I took in when her biological mother took off on her. She's been mine every since. I may not have legal papers on her, but she's still mine. :)

Ironically, they're both named Bethany. You should've seen that when I yelled for someone. lol

They also graduated together. :)
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)12 Mar 2015 22:52
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 4 of 7
It was a joke. But I can't spell lol. lol.
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 5 of 7
I got it, but thought you might get a giggle out of the situation as they were growing up. :)

I had to use their nicknames to get the one I actually wanted, unless I really did want them both. If that was the case, I just yelled Bethany and they'd come looking to see what kind of trouble they'd gotten themselves into that I was yelling. lol
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 6 of 7
Awesome :D
To: Dan (HERMAND) 7 of 7
Definitely!

That makes two grandsons, and one granddaughter on the way.

The other daughter wants to know if she's off the hook for a girl now. I told her no. Now she has to play catchup. lol