Chrome's on my shit list

To: Dave!! 20 of 22
Pale moon? Now that is exactly what I'm on about. I would never be bothered enough to try anything other than safari (at work), Firefox (at work for things that don't work well in Safari) and Internet explorer on the pc. I just don't care enough to have an opinion. I also prefer the simplicity of ios to the customisability of android. I may have to stop referring to myself as a geek :(
To: ALL21 of 22
Happened to be booted into xp so I fired up Chrome (which I haven't updated recently) and it runs smooth as silk.
To: johngti_mk-ii 22 of 22
I'm similar. I happily used Firefox without caring for years, then one day I fire it up and think "What the fuck is this? Has it been replaced with Chrome suddenly?". I try to customise it back to how I liked it, only Mozilla know better and have removed most the customisation options.

A quick Google later and I stumbled upon Pale Moon. Quickly installed it, and back to how I like it.

I'm not a geek that messes around much. I only use a few addons, but it irks me when they randomly change things for no good reason, and remove functionality at the same time.