sigh :(

To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 41 of 48
Ah, not seeing it on mobile.

You mean this picture of me posing at Ripley's Museum in Niagara Falls?

And yes, the new post headings, which I will charitably ascribe to a  "mistake", make it doubly disturbing. So double the incentive for me to not change it! :-O~~~
EDITED: 1 Jun 2014 13:49 by DSMITHHFX
To: ALL42 of 48
Clear your cache, fools.
To: Matt 43 of 48
"An error has occured. Please wait a few moments and then click the Retry button below. Details of the error have been saved to the default error log."
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 44 of 48
Cache, not cookies. (got the error report email). Use your browser's functionality, not Beehive as that does diddle squat for CSS and JavaScript.
EDITED: 1 Jun 2014 14:38 by MATT
To: Matt 45 of 48
I dunno how to do that for Chrome (linux, desktop). I don't want to totally clear my cache, just teh. The instructions are far from obvious (in fact they don't say how to do it, just cookies), and the .cache stuffs in my ~/ are all encoded so I can't tell their origin.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 46 of 48
You can't clear the cache for just one site, would be the short answer. At least as far as I'm aware.

The longer answer is, you shouldn't really care about clearing the browser cache for all sites. Your browser will eventually expire the cached files anyway, forcing you to download all the new files from every website eventually.

Keeping cookies and logons and passwords I would agree with, but cache isn't anything to be worried about keeping and modern browsers like Firefox and Chrome (even IE) allow you to clear cache without deleting your cookies and credentials anyway.
To: Matt 47 of 48
Yeah that worked. TBH I kinda liked the fugly forum. :(
To: Matt 48 of 48
Great job on the upgrade, mobile is deffo a huge improvement.