US Meat

To: ALL1 of 17
You guys, being the world travelers that you are, are more apt to come here that I there.  It's sad but true!  So if you are planning a trip to the hub of freedom please let me know!  I don't mind driving a day or so to see you beautiful peeps!

Fucking Matt was about 4 hours away and never mentioned it until he was leaving!  That's rude, no matter what country you're from :)

Plus, I bet lots are planning on Disney or something like that and it would give me a great excuse to also go there!
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)28 May 2014 18:12
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 17
The problem with US meat is that it's usually injected with broth of pack full of growth hormones.
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 3 of 17
Better than blood!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 4 of 17
If you don't mind driving for a day to see us, why don't you drive onto one of those supersonic* ships that go between there and here? You're near the coast, right? A 15 minute drive the docks, then maybe 3 hours crossing the ocean. 'Course things'd slow down a tad when you arrive here and have to drive your huge SUV on our narrow roads and then there's the getting used to driving on the right side of the road and negotiating roundabouts.

Still, it'd probably take you about a day. So, you see, there's absolutely no reason why you can't come and see us. 

And don't be tempted to throw this back in my face saying 'Well, why don't you do that?' - the simple reason is that a troupe of British guys dressed in traditional garb and dancing through the streets, waving hankies probably won't go down well in the more conservative areas over there. Don't be fooled by the news reports or other media outlets. We all wear this, all the time. Even Xen, but his is a nice shade of taupe.

*These may not exist, but if not, why the hell not?!

Also, hello! :-D
EDITED: 28 May 2014 20:37 by GRAPHITONE
To: graphitone 5 of 17
Is the name of the shipping company something something wormhole?
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 6 of 17
You wouldn't need a wormhole with a supersonic ship. Invent one, Ken!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 7 of 17
Amazon's next delivery method, after octocopters.
To: ALL8 of 17
If I had any talent I'd have used it on something already.  I'm just a worker bee.
To: graphitone 9 of 17
He'd have to drive about 7 hours to get to the coast. You do not dress like that over there, I've been. Well, at Warwick castle they did - but they were shooting arrows, weren't they? And you have knobbly bars.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 10 of 17
My mums bimbling about over there, off to see someone called Elmer or Elver, Ennis ? Anyways they were supposed to be quite well known once.

She's doing a Chattanooga, Atlanta, New Orleans, Memphis grey oldies coach tour - I can ask if she'd like to meet a complete stranger that she has nothing in common with if you'd like ?

She doesn't drink, smoke or swear and has a bad hip so dancing is out of the question, but judging by what I found under her bed probably quite sexually adventurous, mind you that was 40 years ago, she's 70 now.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)29 May 2014 10:09
To: cynicoid 11 of 17
Elvis perhaps? I understand that reports of his death were greatly exaggerated.
To: cynicoid 12 of 17
Well sure!  I can give her a tour of our retirement homes, and we have a pretty good Elvis impersonator that usually shows up at a fair during the summer.
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 13 of 17
I just watched a documentary about this last week.  He's dead!  :-@
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)29 May 2014 17:12
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 14 of 17
(psst....it's a NSA cover-up, ask Ed Snowden!)
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 15 of 17
ooooohhhhhhhhh!   :-O
To: cynicoid 16 of 17
Why were you fumbling about under the bed?
To: fixrman 17 of 17
I do /not/ have wobbly bars. Just a fat back. :C