Making iOS Apps

To: ALL1 of 6
...has anyone done this in here, yet?  I want to start simple and have fun making apps, but prefer to use an app to do so rather than begin from scratch.  I am aware of the Google one already.  Does anyone have experience with it?  

Anything else would be helpful.

Oh, and please forgive the drive-by postings.  Life seems to be an enormous thing at times.

Hope all is well with everyone.  Is Yve around?
To: Isa (IZA_MUSED) 2 of 6
I started working with the intel xdk a few weeks ago to make HTML 5 apps that compile to Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows phone and something else (Firefox?) using Cordova and custom javascript APIs to access phone features. You need an iOS developer account with apple (US$99 pa) to build installable apps (regardless of tool used), but I think you can test them on the device over wifi and usb without. To be honest, I've found the xdk to be a bit immature and buggy, but the developers seem responsive to issues raised in their forums.
To: Isa (IZA_MUSED) 3 of 6
Can't help, but hello :)
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 4 of 6
Responsive developers is always a major plus-- or if you're like me, a certain demand, most especially if one is spending money and/or time working on stuff.  Thanks for your info. :)
To: Dan (HERMAND) 5 of 6
Hi Dan!  Hugz. 
To: Isa (IZA_MUSED) 6 of 6
Until further info and motivation is furnished, I'll do some tutorial-like doohickeys with the google appers.

I hope all is well with everyone, and any more info would be greatly appreciated.  

...and thanks again.