Mindfuck terminal in a browser

To: ALL1 of 6
Anyone tried this: http://www.cryptzone.com/products/mindterm/

I can open it in a web page, but it won't connect with anything, probably due to security restrictions. There's some crap about signing it but that appears to require installing the certificate on every client you want to run it from (which kind of defeats the 'portability' advantage).I'm confused whether you should be able to ssh into the hosting server, or the client pc (the browser is running on), without said signing.

:-<
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 5 Jan 2014 15:52
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 2 of 6
You do realise that since this "World-class Java-based SSH2 client" is written in Java, 'mindfuck' comes as part of the 'user experience'? In order to get it to work, you may well have to pull out some or all of your pubic hair. It may grow back.
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 3 of 6
Nah, I tried that.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 5 Jan 2014 16:09
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 4 of 6
You may need to update/downgrade your Java client to one that accepts pubes for this app.

There is actually a major international chemical database, used for mandatory regulatory compliance, that is based on Java and regularly gets butt-fucked by Java updates. Oh the hilarity!
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 5 of 6
One of my favorite things to hate is the Cisco SDM software.  It only runs on Java from the '50's I think.  I guess Cisco is too busy making back doors for the NSA to actually fix their shitty software for the current malenia.
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 6 of 6
I think it's probably working, but there's some security hoops I'd have to jump through in order to tell (effectively rendering it useless, AFAICT).