Why Would You Do This?

To: ALL1 of 13
Watch these two dumb asses eat hot peppers and conduct an interview.  I found it pretty funny.  I made the mistake of eating a hot pepper once that my gram picked from the garden.  It was the last time I made that mistake!

To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 13
Pretty stupid, Ken. I like hot peppers but not by themselves. They just aren't that good alone. Brings up another point about the hot sauce crowd. Some will eat any hot sauce just because it is hot. Not me, it also has to have a good flavour (I know how you hate it when I spell things the British way).

I stopped watching the video quite soon after they ate the peppers. Was the point to show they are manly or edgy? I thought edgy went out with the 80s...
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 3 of 13
My old man eats hot food, but he doesn't eat it just because it's hot. It's got to taste good too. I like some spicy foods, but I'm not a hot fan.

I wonder if anyone told these guys any of medical warnings about doing what they just did? There are people who have actually gotten nose bleeds and stuff from doing something like what they just did.

Idiots!
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 4 of 13
I can't do hot at all.  I guess you know it's hot when your nose starts to bleed!
To: ALL5 of 13
I laughed!
To: ALL6 of 13
Two people have been taken to hospital following the "world's hottest chilli" competition at an Edinburgh Indian restaurant.

I do enjoy spicy stuff, it's the after affects that are horrible and stop me eating it. Also the freezer is full so there's no room to put the bog roll in anymore.

To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 7 of 13
I can't watch that properly because my phone is because my phone is being a dick and keeps saying it can't communicate with the Google servers every few seconds while trying to watch that. And I'm on holiday.

I can't rememeber if I made a post about it but I bought some naga chillies without realising they were some of the hottest in the world. One teeny slice set my whole mouth on fire and it was a horrible feeling as it went down my throat. Couldn't touch anything without spreading the spiciness over everything. Mad mad mad. I don't know what those chillies were but I couldn't imagine eating a whole one of them.

I love spicy food too. A vindaloo is a bit too hot to eat comfortably. I have done it but anything a bit under that I find scrummy.
To: koswix 8 of 13
"It was very painful and felt like I was being chainsawed in the stomach with hot sauce on the chainsaw" :S

There is one restaurant near us that does a spicy hot wins challenge which I'd be kind of tempted to do. Not if it felt like getting chainsawed in the stomach though. I doubt they are that spicy though.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 9 of 13
The best I've had made me cry.
Message 40724.10 was deleted
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 11 of 13
I'm not a big hot fan. I don't like foods that overpower you, but I do like a good amount of flavor. I don't think we've ever tried a recipe for anything that we didn't mess around with to suit us, and we love coming up with our own. Experimenting with food can be a great way to be creative in the kitchen.

I recently came up with a recipe we call Mexican Potato Casserole that has been a big hit with everyone we've tried it on.
Message 40724.12 was deleted
To: ALL13 of 13
^ spam ^