android photo browser

To: ALL1 of 5
Anyone recommend a good photo browser for android (4.2)? I just need a photo browser that does thumbnails and slide shows from jpegs, don't need an editor, camera raw (photos aren't from a digicam), or crazy filters. "Gallery" (built-in photo browsing app) isn't too terrible except in 'grid view the images are all cropped as squares, and there doesn't seem to be a way to sort by name (they'll all out of order). I'd like something a little more customizable.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 2 of 5
I use ES File Explorer for file browsing and it has a image viewer/browser which I tend to use more so than Gallery. The file browser can show folder contents as thumbs.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 3 of 5
I used to use QuickPic before I got this phone. Not sure why I still don't. Give that a try.
To: ANT_THOMAS 4 of 5
Hmph, that never even occured to me. I have "file manager hd" already installed, and it turns out to have a half-decent gallery feature built in (thumbnail browsing in the file explorer isn't too terrible either). I also tried something called "fish bowl photo", which is ok but still doesn't give the option to scale rather than crop thumbs. Also it arbitrarily selects images to display larger in tiled thumbs, when I'd rather they were all the same size until I want to view a particular one.
EDITED: 4 May 2013 13:30 by DSMITHHFX
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 5 of 5
Well I like that too. Thanks.