I Don't Know Which is Worse!

To: ALL1 of 5
Trying to learn how to use this piece of software so decided to watch a few tutorials.  The first I can't understand a fucking word Olga says, the second just gives me a headache. 

Olga starts out fine, but about 5 sentences in I think she has an aneurysm.

To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 5
That is quite amazingly bad.
To: Matt 3 of 5
I didn't expect to hear that quite honestly.  I figured everyone would say Olga is speaking plain as day!

I didn't learn anything btw.  :-/
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 4 of 5
It would probably help if she spoke a little slower. English with a foreign accent like her's and at full-speed = :-|

That 2nd video is even better. It's like they received feedback for Olga's performance and somehow decided that The Microsoft Sam text-to-speech was a good idea.
EDITED: 2 Apr 2013 10:01 by MATT
To: Matt 5 of 5
Yeah, it's impossible to pay attention to either of them just because you can't pay attention to what they are doing because you have to try to figure out what they are saying!  Well, Olga anyway.  Sam is just an annoying fuck.

Off topic if I can - is there a way to export just users and posts (or the important stuff) without exporting forum settings? I am going to do a test to see if I can see what is causing that stripping deal on mine.  If I can figure it out I'd hate to import whatever it is that's breaking it.