Recording an ITV4 live stream

To: ALL1 of 4
Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to record a live stream from ITV 4's online player?

Basically, the BTCC starts again in a month or so's time. As I'm in temporary accommodation in Scotland at the moment, I don't have Sky+. So the only way to watch the un-cut races is via the ITV 4 online player. Unfortunately, they don't make the full races available via catch-up, and the missus will probably moan if I spend all afternoon long watching sport. So I want a way of ripping the stream so that I can watch it later on.

Anyone know if this is possible at all? A quick hunt around on Google seems inconclusive...
To: Dave!! 2 of 4
Is it possible to buy a cheapo DVB-T tuner and record them?

I bought a USB tuner for about £2 on eBay which worked great in Windows.
EDITED: 9 Feb 2013 14:06 by ANT_THOMAS
To: Dave!! 3 of 4
Is it possible to stream them but just not be sitting in front of the PC to watch it?  Only you could stream it and use something like Fraps to record it.  You'd just have to hope the stream didn't die halfway through it.
To: Dave!! 4 of 4
Apparently my new Freeview box allows recordings to be copied off the HDD to a computer. If you'd be happy to wait a bit (and if I work out how to do it) I could record and upload them somewhere.