Sticky toffee pudding

To: ALL1 of 28
Ok, so it's not so much the sticky toffee pudding, more the fact that I had a Domino's pizza before that and am now starting to make myself sick. Oh well, enjoying The Proms with a bottle of wine as well.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 2 of 28
Well that'll teach you.

Eat proper pizza next time! :@
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 3 of 28
I don't think it's so much the specific type of pizza (although Domino's pizzas cooked properly are yummy and the new place by us seems to be good doing it) more the size of the pizza eaten before the STP. 13.5" of pizza (BOGOF so have 1 left) is a lot of pizza.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 4 of 28
It absolutely is about the specific type of pizza. You wouldn't have mentioned the type otherwise, but would have just said "pizza" or "large pizza" or some other reference which was only a generalisation like you did with the sticky toffee pudding and the wine.

And you know Domino's pizzas are bad because they're made from crap and they're too greasy and horrible. A good quality 13.5" pizza is a decent size for one person to eat, and still have enough room left for sticky toffee pudding with custard.

You did have custard, right? You didn't mention it, but since you're not allowed to eat sticky toffee pudding without it I assume you just neglected it for brevity (supported by your later reference of "sticky toffee pudding" as "STP"), though you really should learn to type quicker so that you can fully explain things without using unnecessary abbreviations.

I guess I will have to forgive you this time for having Domino's pizza, and hopefully you've learnt your lesson not to get two crap pizzas when you know you can only manage one of them, and you shouldn't even be subjecting your body to that rubbish in the first place.

Now promise me you will eat nice pizzas next time! :@
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 6 Aug 2011 23:29
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 5 of 28
I cooked tonight: entrecote, with roasted garlic, green beans, and mashed potato, all washed down with a very nice Clos des Nines.
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 6 of 28
What is your mashed potato like?
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 7 of 28
Please define nice pizza
To: johngti_mk-ii 8 of 28
"One that comes with Coca-Cola."
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 7 Aug 2011 13:57
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 9 of 28
Ummm, mashed? Firm, not sloppy like a purée.
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 10 of 28

Well the W was a pretty average red so not really worth mentioning what type. The STP was a rather yummy one from The Co-op, and no, I certainly did not have custard with it but instead had cream. Well, Elmlea since they'd run out of double cream.

What kind of crap do D put in their Ps? I don't find them too greasy, definitely more so than frozen Ps but that's not a bad thing. I have found Ds a little hit and miss in the past but our new one hasn't produced a bad one yet (only been there 3 times though) and I will be finishing off the second P today.

Do you prefer frozen Ps to fresh ones? What toppings do you have on your Ps?

To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 11 of 28

I'm going to need you to convert the P's and D's for me.

Oh and the w as well.

EDITED: 7 Aug 2011 19:23 by SHIELDSIT
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 12 of 28
pizza domino's wine
To: JonCooper 13 of 28
I knew that but thanks Jon. I just wanted a half page detailed report from Peter.
To: ALL14 of 28

I've taken to boiling pizza. It's the future.

:/

To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 15 of 28
I'm going to have to start charging you for my services to prevent these abuses. :<
To: johngti_mk-ii 16 of 28
Pizza Express Goats Cheese and Spinach pizza!
To: steve 17 of 28
Very nice! But what I really want to know is what Peter's idea of really nice pizza is.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 8 Aug 2011 08:43
To: johngti_mk-ii 18 of 28

Something involving ketchup.

(steve: that sounds yummy!)

Message 38774.19 was deleted
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 20 of 28

And that started off frozen from a supermarket perhaps...

Although I could easily be wrong.