C# resx to javascript

To: ALL1 of 5
Hello dot netty people.

Long version:

As a personal project, myself and a friend are working on a project at the moment called Spoffice.

http://code.google.com/p/spoffice/

It's an office jukebox system / web site, which uses Spotify as it's music source. (no idea how legal this is just yet, but hey, don't care too much.)

ANYWAY, we've recently decided to completely ditch the non-javascript version and we're going for a full ajax interface. You'll NEVER leave the single page.

We're going to have two rows of buttons along the very top of the interface. One is a row of different styles and one is a row of different flags (languages).

Ideally, we want to do all of the language replacement without refreshing the page. So when clicking on a new language it'll pull down a new language pack with ajax then do some nice replacements in real time.

Short version:

What's the proper way to send full language packs down to json? Currently we have language strings in resx files (although, we're not actually using them properly now). Ideally (I think), we'd like to just dump these out as json objects - but I can't find a way to do it.

I've never worked with cultural settings before. We're not even using it properly at the moment. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
EDITED: 27 Mar 2010 00:44 by MIKEE
To: Mikee 2 of 5

Long version:
Someone else might know.

Short version:
I don't know.

:((

To: koswix 3 of 5

Long version: You're useless

Short version: cunt.

;D

To: Mikee 4 of 5
(kiss)
To: Mikee 5 of 5
Look, you'll get it sorted. It's not worth harming yourself about.