Glitches

To: ALL1 of 7
A couple of points: while checking at work to see whether the thread options thing was OK (IE6 on an old NT box and it's all working fine) I noticed that the path from My Controls is a bit wonky if you're not logged in. I went there without logging in and was prompted to register or log in now. I chose the log in now option, but was presented with the new registration stuff.

Next, when I went to post this query and hit the 'post' button (having logged in) I was sent straight back to the start reading screen i.e. the threads, as though I had hit cancel. This had happened before a while back, but I didn't bother following it up because I assumed I had hit cancel by mistake.

As far as I know there's nothing odd about the connection at work. It's a shared BT connection freestanding and separate from any work firewalls, odd routers/switches etc. (deliberately set up like this to keep an air gap between open internet and work stuff).
EDITED: 1 Feb 2010 14:19 by WILLIAM
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 1 Feb 2010 15:41
To: william 2 of 7

Try emptying your browser cache.

If that doesn't work, have you reseated your RAM?

To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 3 of 7
He might need to increase the voltage of his graphics card too.
To: ANT_THOMAS 4 of 7
I also thought putting a few more people on ignore might help - worth a try I suppose.
To: ALL5 of 7
Well the My Controls thing is fixed already :-)
To: william 6 of 7
And quick reply is working!
To: ANT_THOMAS 7 of 7
Everything is working on IE8/Win 7 on my netbook.