Free Silverlight Streaming from Microsoft

To: ALL1 of 5

http://silverlight.live.com/

"Microsoft® Silverlight™ Streaming by Windows Live™ is a companion service for Silverlight that makes it easier for developers and designers to deliver and scale rich media as part of their Silverlight applications. The service offers web designers and developers a free (*) and convenient solution for hosting and streaming cross-platform, cross-browser media experiences and rich interactive applications that run on Windows™ and Mac. Combined with the ability to create content with Microsoft® Expression and other 3rd party tools, web designers and content publishers wishing to integrate Silverlight applications into their online properties can enjoy complete control of the end user experience."

Not something I've seen before, but something I will be abusing now!

EDITED: 7 May 2009 20:10 by RICH
To: Rich 2 of 5
quote:
Not something I've seen before

You should check out this thing called "Flash".

It hear it's quite popular on that Internet thing.

</troll>
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 3 of 5
And you should check out PHP. It beats Coldfusion like Jack Bauer does terrorists.
To: Rich 4 of 5
Bah. Pay attention will you? I do Railo now.

It takes all the good bits of CF, adds in all the good bits of PHP, sprinkles a whole pile more RAD on top, and finishes it all off with a nice big cherry.

Uh... sorry. Just imagine combining Jack Bauer with a T-X and Yoda and Neo and anyone else you feel like throwing into the mix - and that's how good Railo is. :)
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 5 of 5
Yoda was a cunt. Every decision he ever made was hopelessly wrong. The best thing he did was die.