Video Card Questions

To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 27 of 34
Yeah sometimes assholes will deliberately hang around mobs you're trying to kill for quests for whatever in the hopes that you'll hit them by mistake, so they can then proceed to kill you and laugh. Never really understood the mentality behind behaviour like that.

Seductress is kinda useless imo, so you're doin right with sticking with the hound, imp or voidy :) (just don't use voidy in dungeons, it annoys tanks :p )
To: af (CAER) 28 of 34
I try not to use the voidwalker in close quarters. I think because of his size, he tends to get in my way when I'm trying to target things. I prefer the imp and hound for small spaces. I usually use the voidwalker in open areas, where if I have to, I have plenty of room to reposition to get him out of my line of fire.
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 29 of 34
Are you using enemy nameplates for targetting? That makes it much easier to select things. (press V to turn them on and off)
To: af (CAER) 30 of 34
No. I didn't know I could do that to target. Thanks for the tip. :)
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 31 of 34
There's a thing in the Interface options too (I forget where) that controls how the nameplates are arranged – stacked vertically, spread out, or all overlapping. I find the 'spread' one works best for sensible-sized bunches of monsters, but it gets a bit out of control when you have 5 or more.
To: af (CAER) 32 of 34
I only have their names showing now. Nothing else. I don't need see titles. I don't care if they're Grand Pubbah of whatever. Just whether or not I can keep them from kicking my butt. lol
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 33 of 34
That's what I mean – it shows a clickable bar that has their health, level and name on it, rather than just a non-interactive text label.
To: af (CAER) 34 of 34
I just try to avoid anything red or skully. lol