Skyrim

To: Byte (BYTESPC) 419 of 773

I'm pretty sure the trigger is just the first quest dragon fight, just after you hand in the dragonstone.

I'm deliberately holding off activating the dragons on two of my characters. They are amazing and quite a lot of fun to fight, but it's also quite annoying if you're trying to do something and get jumped by one. The first time I encountered a random one I had no ranged attacks ready (only short-range spells and melee weapons) so I was pretty much completely unable to fight it. I took shelter in a nearby cabin but there was some mage guy in there who attacked me, and then followed me outside where the dragon was still waiting. :-((

To: Byte (BYTESPC) 420 of 773

All I've done on the main quest so far is talk to the first guy in Riverwood, the rest of the time has been spent wandering around so no dragons yet.

The baddest dude I've seen so far was someone called Krosis who I stumbled upon at the top of a mountain. I thought he was just another mate I could easily defeat but I had to run away as I couldn't touch him.

To: Chris (CHRISSS) 421 of 773
That's the one that killed my Lydia. Though I may have accidentally helped with my sword. I had to run away on several attempts. I think I finally got him at around level 30.
To: patch 422 of 773

Kids so far...that you know of!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to have a fiddle but I honestly can't see where to get the time.

To: ALL423 of 773
It's a bit cold in here love.

Loving it.
Attachments:
To: 777 (ALMOR) 424 of 773
:D I've been having lots of fun with it. 11 hours in now, level 9 I think. Whenever someone says "elsewhere" it will now make me think of the Khajiit.
To: ALL425 of 773

Well I finally have read through this entire thread and it looks like I am going to need a bottle of chloroform for the wife and kid in order to play this game properly. Its going to be a quiet Christmas, for them anyway MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on Christmas!

To: Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX) 426 of 773
I'm amazed I've racked up nearly 30 hours so far, what with the misses and everything!
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 427 of 773

38hrs, level 25.
I'd like to think I've put a serious dent in the quests, but comparing my map to a fully revealed one I'm scratching at the surface. :-O

To: 777 (ALMOR) 428 of 773
I put another 4 hours into thwus last night which meant going to bed after 2 aagain. Tiredness and dodgy sinuses isn't fun in the morning.

My mage man is doing pretty well against most enemies. Could do with more Magicka even though I've put every level increase into it. Need better enchanted items.

Killed my second (on my own) dragon. Poo pood myself when I heard the first roar as I really wasn't expecting to.see.a dragon on top of Winterhold College. In fact the second was also there but a frost breathing one which I thought was novel for a dragon.

Started some of the quests in Winterhold and met the Psijil, or sommat like that. Thought there was a bug at one point. Walked up to the man and the colours changed. Ancoaoaon was stuck mid walk then I realised time had stopped :D<spoiler/>

Was in an inn with a bard a couple of days ago. He was singing a song, I walked upstairs with him behind and by the time I.opened one of the bedroom doors he was asleep :D

EDITED: 9 Dec 2011 10:28 by CHRISSS
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 429 of 773
I found Blackreach (or Darkreach or whatever it's called) last night. That place needs a map of it's own.
To: patch 430 of 773
Don't know that place. Sounds interesting. Went back to Shearpoint where Krosis was last night as it was the closest point I'd travelled near somewhere I was going. There's now a dragon with him :O He was deadly enough before. I can't imagine trying to.take.him on now.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 431 of 773
You have to lure the dragon away from the Shout wall and up the slope, just far enough away from the dead guy that he doesn't get involved. Only took me three or four tries to get that right.
To: patch 432 of 773
Does he have some quest/story relevance? I stumbled upon him walking the wilds one day.
To: patch 433 of 773
I know what you mean it's the same with the dewner ruins or whatever there called , I hate those dwarven machines left running after centuries
To: 777 (ALMOR) 434 of 773
You've done well I'm 50hrs and level 31 and still the Blacksmiths Tree is not complete, the Ebony weapons are the best I have found so far and upgrading to Flawless with a Damage Rune attached is awsome
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 435 of 773
I'm not sure. I think he's one of the Dragon Priests that keep getting mentioned during the loading screens. The mask he's got can be quite useful.
To: Byte (BYTESPC) 436 of 773
Dark/Blackreach is a massive cave with the ruins of a Dwemer city, inhabited by Falmer. Mind you, I'm at level 42 (my ebony bass is fearsome) now, so there's not much that's a problem.
To: patch 437 of 773
You have an ebony bass? :O Man, all I have is some dude's lute.
To: af (CAER) 438 of 773
I think I may have just shown my age.