London Meet - April 10th

To: Voltane 31 of 37
Man, that makes me feel bad, sorry Gary, will get you a man in a hat (YES John) in the summer.
To: Voltane 32 of 37
:( Sorry I couldn't come. I'm on my way to The Gadget Show fair thing.
To: Voltane 33 of 37
Bah. We'll have to organise a proper one for in a few months time.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)10 Apr 2010 20:35
To: Voltane 34 of 37
Shitter! Sorry that I, and indeed nobody, could make it Gary. But at least you hold the record for teh smallest, saddest, no-mates nanomeat. Rejoice!
To: ALL35 of 37
Man, that makes me feel bad, sorry Gary, will get you a man in a hat (YES John) in the summer.

Cheers (although I don't drink now).

In fact the last 2 London meets have been failures and i've not been planning on drinking at either of them.
Is this the reason? Should I take up drinking again?

Failing that, maybe we should move the location to Stringfellows/Spearmint Rhino?
To: Voltane 36 of 37
You really do not drink no more? Good on you man!
To: ALL37 of 37

That does indeed sound like the smallest meat ever (possibly, John). Our record was just two Forum members a few years back and that one moved onto a club afterwards too.

We need to organise a huge summer one, giving everyone so much notice that they have no excuse. I will be able to get Helen to book the day/night/whatever off of work, EP won't be able to claim there has been at least 2 snowflakes fall from the sky making it impossible to leave the house and Kos won't be able to use the skint/stuck in Scotland line either.