Wow after 8 years

To: ALL1 of 53

After trawling the net, I found an old tread from waaaay back and couldn't believe the forum was still up.

I have no idea how many people will rermber me, but thought I would drop a line and say hi jezz.

even my sig is still here using flash 4 crazy.

(bookmark's page)

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 2 of 53
I remember you. :)

Has it really been 8 years?!
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 3 of 53

yup mental isnt it, I have grey bits in my beard now and 2 kids its been that long, I would ask how are you, what you been upto but how do you cover 8 years in a sentence would love to see how many are still on here.

pete?
manthrop?
milko?
rendle?
seropith?

crazy

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 4 of 53
seropith???

You got me there, no idea who that is/was!

Welcome back dude, pull up a chair.

Cider?

(appled)
To: paul 5 of 53

Actually thinking about it that wasnt the user name i was thining of crist the guy who started the dragon thing with the eggs jesus I cant believe i remember thats

looked like david bellamy

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 6 of 53
Simon Roberts.

He did give himself an odd nickname, not sure it was exactly seropith, but it might have been similar.
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 7 of 53
Thats the chap, anyway its bed time i have to be up early for work but will be catching up with you kids later ;P
To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 8 of 53
quote:
but how do you cover 8 years in a sentence

Indeed - I can't even figure out where to start. :/

Simon is the only one on that list there who's not still here. There's been a few other deserters over the years, but still a strong core of original members (and plenty of fresh blood also).

Well, and depending on if you mean Pete(THE_TGG) or Pete(IXION) - the former has become regular again recently, but haven't seen the latter in quite some time... maybe he got lost down a cave? :S

Anyway, I better join you in going to bed (no john); I also want an early start.
EDITED: 6 Aug 2008 23:27 by BOUGHTONP
To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 9 of 53
haha, hello there fella!

(I think Simon might have called himself Sephiroth for a bit but I never would've thought about that until now!)
To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 10 of 53
Eight years? Are you sure? Feels like four, tops.
To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 11 of 53

I remember you, innit.

Hullo, welcome back.

(jazz hands)

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 12 of 53

I remember you, we met at that place near the Corn Exchange. Must have been at least 7 years ago.

It's surprising how many people have resurfaced after years away. Loads of people are still around with different names, too. TAK is Moorlock and is all grown up. Dexter is all grown up too. Yvonne and Wibble had a baby. Xen still hasn't left the house. Nobody's died yet, as far as I know. Me & Milko still have the same signatures.

The game of choice is Flatout2 over Hamachi at the moment, by the way. Get thisen on.

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 13 of 53

I actually recognise the name, which is unusual for me. It must be all the old time threads recently.

Simon is perhaps the funniest deserter I think we've had.
He wants to be a dragon having sex with women.....or maybe he wants to be the woman, we never did bother to ask. :-&

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 14 of 53
The name rings a bell to me! Hello again.

If you're thinking back to the days of Delphi forums, I would have been Trippynet, yes the one with the garishly ugly sig (although I wasn't the only one).

So! there we go. Cake?
To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 15 of 53

*wave*

Hello!

To: ALL16 of 53

I feel so nostalgic right now, I can't believe some still have the same sigs too, its like I was never gone, I have actually got dexter on facebook as a friend its weird seeing him all grown up.

I do remember the two meets i went on the one in york and the other at pizza express in leeds. good times.

it definatly has been more than 7 years ago,

what is everyone doing now from what I remember

milko was going design of some sorts.
several people where tech guys.

christ trying to remember.

as for me I am a new media developer at a company called propaganda, mainly doing actionscript stuff, rich online media websites etc.. long way from my flash 4 days.

I have two kids now, 5 and 1 both girls which is a handfull, not married.

To: Dave!! 17 of 53

Now then young man.

Long time no meat.

To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 18 of 53
quote:
I have two kids now, 5 and 1 both girls which is a handfull, not married.
5 and 1 and they're not married yet?! What are they, ugly or something?
To: Kane (RAI_KANE3) 19 of 53

You ring a bell with me as well. Back on Delphi I was JesusOnEez...

...not much has changed.

You probably don't remember me but I'm quite quiet...most of the original members welcome me as a newbie every time I post something.

:Y

To: ALL20 of 53

The cheek of it my kids are gorgeous one is 5 one is 1 years old.

tut :)

I do remember you yes I think I recognise most people from their user name and obviously the ones I have met.