Teh lite without the styling

To: ALL1 of 7
Is there a way I can view this place on my mobile without the styling bits (CSS is it?). It slows down my mobile a bit unless I press cancel before it grabs the other bits and just shows a plain version instead.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 2 of 7
There's a lite version for phones etc. You need http://www.tehforum.co.uk/forum/llogon.php to get directly at it.
To: Dave!! 3 of 7

I do use that lite version which is fine on my old (new) mobile but this one takes a second to format the page. It downloads the text, shows all that but still looks like it's downloading something. When it's complete it redraws the page with all the colours and formatting and stuff applied making it look nice but annoys me.

If I press cancel when the text is all showing it'll just show the text on a plain white background instead. I dunno if I'm just cancelling the phone formatting it or whatever.

To: Chris (CHRISSS) 4 of 7
What browser are you using - there should be a way to disable CSS. I think Opera Mini allowed you to do that, but not sure about Minimo. Don't think IE does, unless you were to use a proxy that stripped it out for you.

Although it probably also wouldn't be that difficult to do a super-light mode that stripped out all styles and non-critical HTML.
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 5 of 7

I'm using the browser that comes with my Nokia 6630 which is pretty basic. It does have a handy feature to save pages for later viewing which I find pretty handy.

I might give Opera or something else a try though.

To: Chris (CHRISSS) 6 of 7
A hearty recommendation for Opera Mini from me. It's very, very good.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 7 of 7
Yes, definitely try Opera Mini, you won't regret it.