Teh Annual Forum Awards

To: -Daz- 29 of 52
I second this award. :Y
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 30 of 52

Ah goodo.

I was debating last night changing my sig to something along the lines of

"Jesus loves you all, unless you're a [insert long string of various slurs here]"

But I couldn't think of enough different slurs to make it interesting. That and I didn't particularly fancy having it in every post.

To: spinning_plates 31 of 52
Ah, thanks to Greg, I think I found the perfect expression...

"God loves everyone" and "Jesus died for everyone" ... if ... you are hearing these lies, then your church doesn't teach what the Bible teaches. If you care about your never-dying soul, you will carefully read every word of this web site, along with the entire Bible.

WBC engages in daily peaceful sidewalk demonstrations opposing the homosexual lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth. We display large, colorful signs containing Bible words and sentiments, including: GOD HATES FAGS, FAGS HATE GOD, AIDS CURES FAGS, THANK GOD FOR AIDS, FAGS BURN IN HELL, GOD IS NOT MOCKED, FAGS ARE NATURE FREAKS, GOD GAVE FAGS UP, NO SPECIAL LAWS FOR FAGS, FAGS DOOM NATIONS, THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS, FAG TROOPS, GOD BLEW UP THE TROOPS, GOD HATES AMERICA, AMERICA IS DOOMED, THE WORLD IS DOOMED, etc.

All well-known "bible words and sentiments"!

I seriously thought it was a spoof when I followed the original link, only reading the "about us" section showed me otherwise.
To: spinning_plates 32 of 52
quote:
The only lawful sexual connection is the marriage bed. All other sex activity is whoremongery and adultery,
Are you sure it's real? Would a real person, no matter how deranged, use a word like whoremongery?
To: MrTrent 33 of 52
I confess ;) I haven't checked an external source! I can't say really. It could be satire.
To: MrTrent 34 of 52
It's very much real (an I'm kind of surprised it's new to some of you). Search for "Pastor Fred Phelps", and you'll see that the man behind it and his sick little family are fucktards of the highest order.
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 35 of 52
I would like to propose a 'Golden Harp' or 'Cracked Platter' award for going on about the same subject ad nauseum . Obviously Trig would be a nominee for offenses under the hardware/90s/Internet's not real Act 2006, and I suspect that I might too, for my 'Iraq war is bad, mmkay?' ranting.
To: Manthorp 36 of 52
Also Dave!! for "shut up Trig", and me for "Dave!!, for fuck's sake let it go".
Message 31667.37 was deleted
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 38 of 52
quote:
"Dave!!, for fuck's sake let it go".

I'm glad you mentioned that seeing as plenty of people were whinging more at Trig than me at the end, yet you kept on singling me out on numerous occasions. I'd hereby like to nominate you for the "Person who whinges most at other people for whinging at other people" award. :P
To: Dave!! 39 of 52
Surely the fact that you took the bait so often about how much whinging you did must qualify you for an award of some kind.
To: patch 40 of 52
I don't necesssarily consider it taking the bait when someone keeps calling me a fucktard repeatedly and I get slightly irked about it :S
To: ALL41 of 52

I would like to preemptively, formally withdraw from the 'somewhat inevitable Best Sig award for best sig'.

Voting for my sig is the lazy option at a time when there have been breakthroughs in sig technology and other enduring design classics like Milko's sig to consider.

If anyone should nominate me mistakenly, I may just have to change my sig to a 33MB real-time satellite animation of the weather in Cuba or something.

To: Sulkpot 42 of 52
Doesn't work for me anymore so I wouldn't have voted you anyway.
To: MrTrent 43 of 52
You just know he's a truly terrible fuck, don't you? I bet foreplay is the devil's work too.
To: Manthorp 44 of 52
I thought that was the appeal...
To: Dave!! 45 of 52
You do know that that's pretty much the dictionary definition of "taking the bait", right? You basically just said "he kept dangling this worm in front of me (that's right, John) and eventually I gave in and grabbed it".
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 46 of 52

"Can we have a "Person Most Likely To Say 'I Don't Find Jokes About Disabled Gay African Children Very Funny, Actually'" award, please?"

What about the"Person Least Likely To Say 'I Don't Find Jokes About Disabled Gay African Children Very Funny, Actually, But Only Because He Knows It'd Just Act As Encouragement" award?

To: dyl 47 of 52
Did you have somebody in mind?
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 48 of 52
Yes.